Brady Retires (Again) (1 Viewer)

giphy.gif

I actually think he stays retired through the offseason and then starts watching the injury front for contenders later in the season.

Meh, he'll be back when he realizes he has nothing else to do.

NFC South is really the bottom of the entire league now. No way but up...

Last edited:
The guy is the GOAT and a legend. I personally enjoyed watching him play in New England.

As for his marriage I believe there was plenty of rumors but I don’t believe I ever heard it was because he played another year. I would bet there were other issues going on.

No surprise. Will say...hate him or like him or don't care for him all you want but can't deny he had accomplished almost everything possible for a football player. Congrats to him on a great career.

He won 7 superbowls and was married 7 times. What's the big deal? JK

Love or hate him, he was one of the best to play at the QB position.

Pretty odd going into new a season after coming off one of the worst top to bottom divisions in NFL history - and there is no 'best qb in the division'. The division has somehow gotten worse. Last year you at least had that with Senior Citizen Brady. You dont feel comfortable calling any of the rest the best. Just a bunch of bottom tier, non difference makers behind center. None of the South teams are currently in draft position to grab Young, Stroud or Levis without moving up in the 1st. What a mess this division is.

This is how bad it is. I do NOT think Taysom Hill is a full time starter. His role is joker. Being all over the field. Short yardage, etc. But the QB play is so poor in this division without Brady, that Id feel just as comfortable trying to eek out a win with Taysom behind center than anyone else. And he isnt a QB.

The problem I see with the NFC South is, every team is going to think they can win the division (and Id say its a complete toss up at this point), while none of them will be actual contenders beyond that. All 4 should be in some form of a rebuild - a recipe for a bad division, for an extended period of time.

I want us to win the division - it would be nice. However, we still probably will be one and done in the playoffs. I’m more excited about 2024. Hopefully a new coach and ready to go find a QB we can have for 10+ years.

With Brady finally retired, for now, the NFC South is officially wide open. As it stands right now, who would even be the favorite next year? I guess it would have to be the falcons because they are the only team with a real QB at the moment. If Desmond Ridder is the truth they could dominate the division for the foreseeable future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom