Brady Technique (1 Viewer)

abnrgr

Rangers Lead the Way!
Reaction score
Watching MNF and I saw Tom Brady use a silent snap signal a few times during run plays. He made no call just tapped the center when he was ready for the snap. It worked well in some run plays as it gave no alert to the defense. Could be a useful tool in an offense. Also saw them use an offensive lineman as a fullback. NE sure is creative. Good game, it is physical.

Watching MNF and I saw Tom Brady use a silent snap signal a few times during run plays. He made no call just tapped the center when he was ready for the snap. It worked well in some run plays as it gave no alert to the defense. Could be a useful tool in an offense. Also saw them use an offensive lineman as a fullback. NE sure is creative. Good game, it is physical.

kind of like the Saints with Zach Strief last year....
I wouldn't say they were creative, but really good at copying things that have worked around the league and using it in their offense, even copying college stuff. For instance, they sent McDaniels to learn the passing aspects of Urban Meyer's offense before the 07 season, that season they wound up having like 50 passing touchdowns. They also kind of copied the greatest show on turf, they use Welker kind of how St Louis used Faulk, everything except giving Welker handoffs. Makes sense because I read his book after the Superbowl and he talked about the Rams and how the key to stopping them was to stop Faulk, the offense ran through him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom