Brady to Retire [Unconfirmed] [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

They'll try to call it going out on top since they won the division and made the playoffs but is it? Maybe he didn't lose that game for them but he didn't play all that well either.

From what I hear and it's not official yet but Gronk is very close to announcing his retirement as well. Better keep Buc fans from tall buildings , sharp objects and high cliffs. Then they have close to a third of their roster entering FA. It's all coming down like a bad game of Jenga

1643415165288.png

He will end up in Pittsburgh or us. Arians almost killed his career. He would be crazy to go back there.
The only way he comes back to us is if we retain Pete, because of their relationship.

If Pete is gone, it gonna come down to the best situation and we ain't it unless Pitt decides to go after a rookie. Which they may do anyways.

JW loves Tampa. So, it is what it is.

Name a better option besides Tampa or Pittsburgh for Winston.

Why would Winston want to go play for Arians who stabbed him in the back? I mean Tampa was negotiating a new contract with him when they pulled it because Brady decided to sign with them. I don't see Winston going back to play for Arians. If Arians was gone, it might be different, but not with Arians as the HC.

Why would Winston want to go play for Arians who stabbed him in the back? I mean Tampa was negotiating a new contract with him when they pulled it because Brady decided to sign with them. I don't see Winston going back to play for Arians. If Arians was gone, it might be different, but not with Arians as the HC.
I don't see Winston going there. If not here he will sign somewhere else

The only way he comes back to us is if we retain Pete, because of their relationship.

If Pete is gone, it gonna come down to the best situation and we ain't it unless Pitt decides to go after a rookie. Which they may do anyways.

I do think Pitt will be very attractive to Winston if they don't decide to go for a rookie or the guy they already have. And, I think that the Saints best shot at keeping Winston is if Carmichael and the same offensive system is around. Although, IIRC Winston has a good relationship with Leftwich so that might make him want to come here if we ended up hiring Leftwich.

I do think Pitt will be very attractive to Winston if they don't decide to go for a rookie or the guy they already have. And, I think that the Saints best shot at keeping Winston is if Carmichael and the same offensive system is around. Although, IIRC Winston has a good relationship with Leftwich so that might make him want to come here if we ended up hiring Leftwich.
I don't see Carmichael going anywhere else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom