Brady to Retire [Unconfirmed] [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Winson's challenge now is to find a place where he can put a hold on the QB position fast and deter a team from taking a QB high. That means he has to have an above-average year where the team no longer views QB as a position of need. His best chance to do that was here before he got hurt. If he would have had the kinda season he was projected to have after the first 7 games, I think he would have silenced any draft a QB talk. Now I'm not sure if there is a team out there like that but the weak QB draft class may help him.

His best chance is to find a place where they have better receivers than the Saints. Maybe the Saints remedy that, but not likely before the draft. With Payton gone, the Saints are just one of 32 teams. I don't think the Saints have the advantage over anyone at this point without Payton.

His best chance is to find a place where they have better receivers than the Saints. Maybe the Saints remedy that, but not likely before the draft. With Payton gone, the Saints are just one of 32 teams. I don't think the Saints have the advantage over anyone at this point without Payton.
Pitt sounds like the ideal place but outside guys are not their usual model.

Hello why aren't more networks and people talking about this? Only seeing that one tweet in the OP. Makes me not believe this since no one else is picking up on the story
Yeah news of this would of woke me up from nap. I keep rabbit ears up for any sports while i sleep

Numerous sources close to Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady remain convinced that the all-time great is preparing to retire from the game, with a formal announcement expected shortly

He’s obviously retiring to get out of his contract to sign with the Cowboys to play for new coach Sean Paytons in 2025!!!!

921C99EA-333E-4DDB-A512-D4A2CF2F1561.jpeg

32127ECD-75D6-4B75-81FD-98C0AEF1E905.jpeg

If true I call it. Losing the way he did and losing to us in embarrassing fashion contributed to it. He saw what Drew went through his last year. He may had talked with Drew about it too. He accomplished everything possible to any professional athletes can ask for and many more. Why risk having a bad performance this coming season.
Win or lose, he was hanging it up 1 year after Drew. He was just sticking around long enough to go out with Drew’s records.

Honestly if Brady decides to retire then the Bucs are absolutely ****ed because that whole roster is getting blown up after the exodus of that “super all-star” team they assembled the last 2 years.

If the Brady retirement domino falls then:

• Gronkowski will retire too since his deal voids and he won’t re-sign if Brady isn’t there anyway
  • 2 of their 5 starting OL are UFA’s and they may cut their overpaid LT who essentially had the worst game of his career against the Rams
  • 3 of their front 7 will be UFA (Suh, Pierre-Paul, and Gholston)
  • Davis, their best CB, will be a UFA
  • Godwin will be a UFA unless they tag him again and he’ll likely miss considerable time anyway coming off a significant injury
  • Fournette and Jones are both UFA
So that’s 6 of their starting 11 on offense (Brady, Gronkowski, Godwin, Fournette, Jensen, Cappa) and 4 of their starting 11 on defense (Suh, Pierre-Paul, Gholston, Davis).

Now if Brady retires, how many of those will want to re-sign and how many attractive free agents will they be able to lure to Tampa to replace those that won’t re-sign to be a part of the rebuild?

I’d guess not many.

Misery loves company!

I hope he retires, and the NFC South goes up for grabs!

Saints hire the right guy, and make the right decision on a QB… CHAMPIONSHIP!

…at least for the NFC South!

If true I call it. Losing the way he did and losing to us in embarrassing fashion contributed to it. He saw what Drew went through his last year. He may had talked with Drew about it too. He accomplished everything possible to any professional athletes can ask for and many more. Why risk having a bad performance this coming season.
Lol you called it? He's 45 years old 😂😂😂

He has probably the most impressive sports resume of all time and is worth $250MM, I'd go spend time enjoying life now

Win or lose, he was hanging it up 1 year after Drew. He was just sticking around long enough to go out with Drew’s records.
Possibly. I thought he stuck around because the Bucs had enough pieces to make another run at a SB. But like someone else said, it's better this way because Brees gets to be a first ballot HOF inductee without Brady overshadowing him.

Lol you called it? He's 45 years old 😂😂😂

He has probably the most impressive sports resume of all time and is worth $250MM, I'd go spend time enjoying life now
I call it because most say he will go one more year

bucs back to the bottom
When Payton retired a few days ago I saw it on IG and I was reading the comments from Bucs, Carolina fans and they were clowning us. How bad we were going to be and all I kept thinking was "at our worst, injuries, flu..we still won 9 games and we're better than both of them"

We're better off than both teams and the audacity of their fans to talk when they have no room. Morons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom