N/S Brady to test Free Agency (1 Viewer)

Him, Amendola and Grontkowski end up together in San Diego.

They making so much money from this.

Y’all see the Hulu ad? The entire thing was built up from the end of the season ?

If Brady does leave have a feeling we are all gonna hate it, I can see Jeerah Jones, finding a way to get Brady, he is that desperate for his first Super Bowl Title as a GM.... without any of Jimmy's guys on the team.... and if the rumors are true that Dak turned down 30 and 33 per year already

I don't see it.

In another world, Brady signs with some team other than the Cheatriots. Yeah... right.

If Brady does leave have a feeling we are all gonna hate it, I can see Jeerah Jones, finding a way to get Brady, he is that desperate for his first Super Bowl Title as a GM.... without any of Jimmy's guys on the team.... and if the rumors are true that Dak turned down 30 and 33 per year already

Brady would not put up with controlling Jerah for one hot second.

This.

The guy has never been a FA so I'm sure he'd like to see what it's all about. There was a player of recent memory (can't remember which sport, I want to say NBA) but he said he wanted to test FA cause he wanted to see what it was like. All the wining and dining.

Plus, Brady already has an ego so I'm sure FA will inflate it even more. All for not though cause he'll most likely stay.

Brady is 42 YEARS OLD!!!!!

Every media outlet on the planet documented how Brady’s skills diminished last season.

This could backfire & be a humbling experience for Brady’s big ego.....when he finds out that NO team is willing to pay big bucks for an over the hill aging QB.

A first ballot Hall of Fame player does not test FA. If he is going to play next year with another team he already knows what team that is. My take right now is that he is out for NE because I do not see Bellicek waiting around to see what Brady is going to do AND loyalty goes both ways.

I suspect that the patriots have already let it known to Brady that they are moving on if he truly has a desire to entertain going to another team. Its a weird end of career path for both Brady and Brees and they both seem to be following similar paths. I cannot think of any previous franchise QB's that have left teams hanging like this, they have all known ahead of time they were calling it quits or announced they intended to continue playing for another team if their organization did not bring them back.

Its a weird end of career path for both Brady and Brees and they both seem to be following similar paths.

Brees is not leaving the Saints hanging. He has stated that he intends to either play for the Saints or retire. He's given the team a clear timeline for his decision. Said timeline lines up perfectly with offseason dates so that they will know the full QB situation prior to free agency and the draft. The time he's taking to make the decision won't negatively impact the Saints even in the slightest.

Brees is handling his decision perfectly.

I'm not really sure what Brady is doing. Leaving New England makes no sense IMO. How many playoff contenders need a QB? There's a slim chance he's outed a bit as a product of the system if he goes somewhere else and is terrible. Just a really weird move overall considering he's got maybe two years left at the very most. Learning a new system, uprooting to wherever he goes in his 40s, etc. There has to be more than meets the eye. Or he's just a primadonna weirdo who wants to be courted by other teams then re-sign with the Pats.

I cannot think of any previous franchise QB's that have left teams hanging like this

You can't?

LUC524055.png

Just for kicks.....I'd be interested to see what would happen if they swapped teams.

Not me. I know that if they had been switched their whole careers that Brees would be the one holding all the rings. But at this stage in either of their careers wouldn't really prove anything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom