N/S Brady to test Free Agency (3 Viewers)

Just for kicks.....I'd be interested to see what would happen if they swapped teams.

Just for kicks.....I'd be interested to see what would happen if they swapped teams.
I wouldn't. Really don't like the guy. Not sure why but something about his on field attitude rubs me the wrong way. Like he's never at fault and always crying for flags whenever he gets touched.

I wouldn't. Really don't like the guy. Not sure why but something about his on field attitude rubs me the wrong way. Like he's never at fault and always crying for flags whenever he gets touched.

On the other hand, he has almost the same numbers as Drew, he has six rings, and he as much as anyone gave us 28-3 to enjoy for all eternity.

So I am willing to give him a pass on any perceived negatives.

Brady will either play for Patriots or no one
This.

The guy has never been a FA so I'm sure he'd like to see what it's all about. There was a player of recent memory (can't remember which sport, I want to say NBA) but he said he wanted to test FA cause he wanted to see what it was like. All the wining and dining.

Plus, Brady already has an ego so I'm sure FA will inflate it even more. All for not though cause he'll most likely stay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom