Brady vs Saints Rd3 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
So I’ve noticed the talking heads aka fake news media praise Tom Brady like he can do no wrong. I mean wow. Nothing about us dominating them both times. They ALL make it seem as if there is no chance for us to defeat him and the bucs with the exception of a few that believe so. So I guess they have every reason to think this bcas of his playoff track record. But we shall see... Do u guys prefer we operate under the radar this way and let Tompa Bay get all the praise even in his losses with us?

Oh, they've been practicing so much. I guess the Saints haven't.
Oh, they're a different team than the first game that was SO long ago. No, pretty much the same guys. We got some guys back and lost CGM in that game who is now back and gonna wanna prove who he is that he wasn't able to do in the regular season
Oh, these guys are Tom's teammates now, not just fan boys. Drew has teammates, too.
Oh, I have no explanation for the 38-3 beatdown. So we're just gonna ignore it like it didn't happen.
Oh, AB has been a model team player. Wait till Ceedy gets in his head.
Oh, Mike Evans is a "superstar" WR. Well, so is CGM who, playing hurt like Mike Evans will be, wasn't so super, star.
Oh, that offensive line has been keeping Brady clean. Again, we're just forgetting that the Saints have played them before

So I’ve noticed the talking heads aka fake news media praise Tom Brady like he can do no wrong. I mean wow. Nothing about us dominating them both times. They ALL make it seem as if there is no chance for us to defeat him and the bucs with the exception of a few that believe so. So I guess they have every reason to think this bcas of his playoff track record. But we shall see... Do u guys prefer we operate under the radar this way and let Tompa Bay get all the praise even in his losses with us?

We should be under the radar. This is our 4th post season in a row and we keep getting picked preseason by many to make or win the Super Bowl. I'm a huge Saints fan and I'm guarded about my expectations myself.

These "experts" have to keep repeating what they said prior to the first game against TB with the hope that they'll be right the 3rd time. Being correct the last time is all that counts, right?

Honestly, IMO all this Brady vs Brees stuff is disrespectful to the game and all the other Saints and Bucs players and coaches. I get the media spin and appeal of selling these two GOATS. True fans of football know it's a team sport. Is Brady or Brees worth 3 or 4 extra wins per season? Sure. But neither would have gotten the Jags or the Jets to the postseason this year IMO.

It's actually round 8. And Brees so far is up on the scorecard 5-2 including two of the worst beatdowns that Brady has suffered in his NFL career (Patriots 2009, Succs 2020).

SFIAH

I hate how this game is about so much more than just winning playoff game No. 2.

This one is hilarious. Lattimore has been living rent free in Evans head. The tale of the tape head to head:
Routes: 72
Targets: 6
Receptions: 0

Complete and utter domination.

SFIAH

I think Evans may do a "Julio" - meaning if Evans doesn't have early success in the game, he'll take himself out of the game because he "aggravated" his injury.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom