Brady wants to outlast Brees (1 Viewer)

WilliamBrees

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I just know how guys like him thinks. He's already the GOAT in almost everything else. The one thing he does not have is most passing yards. If Brees retires before Brady, Brady could catch him. There's no honor in finishing second to Brady in everything.

It’s actually more than just the passing yards, it’s mainly longevity. I told you all before about the email that TB12 wrote to his buddy that got leaked. It was stated that he specifically said that Peyton Manning’s neck issue would force him to retire, amongst other players mentioned. TB12 wants to own everything before he hangs them up. It’s like he needs the ultimate validation of being the GOAT. That’s why I would love to see Drew destroy the Pats in a Super Bowl, so people can cast some doubt about him, and Drew would be able to say that he beat TB12 and Peyton Manning on the biggest stage. And the NFL knew that would happen last year, hence that terrible no call.

It’s actually more than just the passing yards, it’s mainly longevity. I told you all before about the email that TB12 wrote to his buddy that got leaked. It was stated that he specifically said that Peyton Manning’s neck issue would force him to retire, amongst other players mentioned. TB12 wants to own everything before he hangs them up. It’s like he needs the ultimate validation of being the GOAT. That’s why I would love to see Drew destroy the Pats in a Super Bowl, so people can cast some doubt about him, and Drew would be able to say that he beat TB12 and Peyton Manning on the biggest stage. And the NFL knew that would happen last year, hence that terrible no call.

What a joke. TB always says he does not care about stats, it is a team game. What a lie.

I've never heard about this email. Got a link to something?

What's with all the TB12? Why not just call him Brady?

that old man needs to sit down

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 8.26.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 8.26.59 PM.png
    421.9 KB · Views: 33
I really do think this is his last season.

He looks 42 this year. It's a noticeable difference from last year.

Still only 5 TDs ahead of Brees as he did not record a passing TD tonight.

So if he only plays one more game while Drew is out and hopefully gets shut out again, then the race might be on again for 540.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom