Brady will throw 60 TDs (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Ridiculous everything is play action inside the 5 and an attempted TD pass.

He's got 8 TDs this season with a ton of time left in today's game. Should end with 10 TDs.

Reminds me of Manning when he threw 55, they never tried to run the ball inside the 10 yard line.

Ridiculous everything is play action inside the 5 and an attempted TD pass.

He's got 8 TDs this season with a ton of time left in today's game. Should end with 10 TDs.

Reminds me of Manning when he threw 55, they never tried to run the ball inside the 10 yard line.
Given his efficiency in the red zone plus the quality and depth of his targets, I wouldn't run the ball either.

Squash all the NFCs but us and it’s all good.

i told somebody today that Tom Brady could be on our team winning rings and Id still hate him and refuse to accept it until he retires

he earned the right to be "selfish" You may hate him for it, but it was his call. Go buy a TB12 jersey
no, when you know its time. then its time. he knew what was going to happen if Brady came here. he thought his reputation would be tarnished. i wouldnt have looked at brees differently if brady woulda have won,

if Brees wasnt so selfish into coming back another year after he heard Brady was coming here , he unretired. we could be sitting pretty going for back to back
LOL Brady wasn't going to New Orleans, why live in LA when you can live in tropical Florida. His wife would have never gone for that either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom