Brady will throw 60 TDs (1 Viewer)

i told somebody today that Tom Brady could be on our team winning rings and Id still hate him and refuse to accept it until he retires
You wouldn’t. As a Bucs fan I can tell you it’s different when he is playing for your team.

LOL Brady wasn't going to New Orleans, why live in LA when you can live in tropical Florida. His wife would have never gone for that either.

To play on Peyton’s offense...

Coach Sean’s playbook going full tilt, and a dude who is STILL elite, it’s unreal to imagine what that could’ve looked like on the field

You wouldn’t. As a Bucs fan I can tell you it’s different when he is playing for your team.
Tom Brady is a whiny brat, a terrible character, and a jerk. Why would I ever support that kind of cancer on my team?

Brady will end the year with about 50 TDs. I think 60 is over selling it.

Tom Brady is a whiny brat, a terrible character, and a jerk. Why would I ever support that kind of cancer on my team?
Because you would realize you’re wrong on all 3 points. But you would know it once you’re watching him daily.

Think about it how bad this Bucs team was. Now they’re champs and a formidable team. Brady is just different.

if Brees wasnt so selfish into coming back another year after he heard Brady was coming here , he unretired. we could be sitting pretty going for back to back
Why dont you start looking for homes in Tampa if your so hell bent on rooting for Brady

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom