Brand Loyalty thread (1 Viewer)

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've noticed that some brands, for whatever reason, garner vehement loyalty. Off the top of my head:

Apple (Mac users are quite vocal)
Playstation and Xbox - fanboys unite
Any beer. People are quite vocal about why their choice of beer is objectively the best.

What are some other notorious brand loyalties?

Dell - See many businesses without them?
Starbucks - $5 when you can get a $2 coffee from a cart
Budweiser - Flame away, but the loyalty for such a subpar beer is astounding. Great marketing I suppose
Jobs - :D

Fishing gear.
Abu-Garcia uber alles!

Peter Pan Peanut Butter

GM, a lot of loyalty there, some of it blind IMO. And yes I am an Apple fanboy. I try not to be too evangelistic about it, but sometimes can't keep my trap shut.

AMD/Intel processors

nVidia/ATI video cards

someone beat me to the punch on cars. coke/pepsi people have loyalty to even though id bet most people wouldnt be able to tell which is which when side by side.

Canon/Nikon SLRs - hard to be disloyal after investing in one brand's glass.
Adobe (Photoshop) - complete market dominance.

Most people have a booze (outside beer) loyalty but aren't as unwavering about it.

Laundry detergent

Stores-I know people who won't shop at wal*mart because they're rich enough for target :hihi:

someone beat me to the punch on cars. coke/pepsi people have loyalty to even though id bet most people wouldnt be able to tell which is which when side by side.

I promise you that I could tell the difference.

I drink maybe 10 sodas a year and it's usually Barq's RB and even I can tell the difference between coke/pepsi. The loyalty kinda says it all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom