Brandin Cooks and Michael Thomas stats. (1 Viewer)

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Cooks and Thomas are on pace to finish the season both among top 10 in receiving yards.

Cooks at 9th
Thomas at 10th

Not to mention Thomas is currently tied at 4th in the league in receiving touchdowns.

One correction, Thomas and Cooks are tied for fourth (with Jones, Beckham, Fitzgerald, Boldin, and Rishard Matthews) with five TD receptions.

One correction, Thomas and Cooks are tied for fourth (with Jones, Beckham, Fitzgerald, Boldin, and Rishard Matthews) with five TD receptions.

And I could have picked up Thomas in the 12th round of our FF draft and took Cam Newton instead. I am going to stick a curling iron under my arm in shame :rant:

And I could have picked up Thomas in the 12th round of our FF draft and took Cam Newton instead. I am going to stick a curling iron under my arm in shame :rant:

I nabbed him out of the FA bin Week2 in one league and traded for him in another

nice, more about Brees and Sean than them, but we finally have Colstons replacement

I have MT + Cooks + Snead + Sterling Shepard + Drew

Hard to judge who to leave out every week. :)

Snead. I have all 3 as well and ever since MT's emergence he's dropped down to #3 or #4 in targets on the team. Shephard is the clear #2 behind OBJ weekly.

I got him but had to drop him during our bye week :jpshakehead:

i got #13 in two dynasty leagues. one league i control his rights for four years, the other as long as i want.

hope his future stays as bright as it is currently trending....

Snead. I have all 3 as well and ever since MT's emergence he's dropped down to #3 or #4 in targets on the team. Shephard is the clear #2 behind OBJ weekly.

Snead gets plenty of targets, but many of those are contested throws and fall incomplete.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom