Brandin Cooks > Antonio Brown (1 Viewer)

I'm a huge Cooks fan but this may be reaching. Cooks is having a great season this far and is improving dramatically each year so maybe in another year or two he may be ok Brown's level but I'm not holding my breathe. Brown can just take over a game and be unstoppable even with the game on the line, need to see this from cooks a couple times and more consistency. Again I LOVE me some Cooks and think he may end up to have 1500-1600yards and 10-12tds which is amazing, but let's just pipe down on saying he's just as good for now.

I'm sorry but I loved us drafting Cooks out of Oregon State but he is not within the same stratosphere as Antonio Brown as of right now. After the initial two years I was afraid that cooks could never develop and would become a good slot receiver. Very happy to see him be used downfield and my biggest knock on him was I felt that he doesn't fight for the ball. The first TD catch vs Oakland made me happier than the 98yd TD, he caught a nice ball in traffic, absorbed a hit and the ball didn't nudge.

If cooks can start fighting hard for those jump/misthrown balls I think he is going to have to be considered as a top NFL receiver. Till then let us all cheer him on and enjoy how far he has come already.

He is such a damn good guy too, love it!

Cooks is awesome, but imho he is not at ABs level. AB is 28. He said he didn't realize how to be a top WR until 2014 and what it took to be elite WR.

Just think how great Cooks will be because he seems driven like AB.

Jerry Rice doesn't approve of this message.

Of course he doesn't, but that doesn't matter.
There has never been a more dominant receiver in the NFL. His skill-set, and his ability to use that skill-set is unparalleled. Speed, height, vertical, hands, coordination. Never been replicated.

Not on the same level.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Lol @ "Randy Moss" hands. Moss is the best receiver to ever step on a football field. Hush with that nonsense.

Brown and Julio are probably the best right now. Odell will be better than both of them in the next couple years. He's incredible to watch. Doesn't have Moss' height, but I think he'll be as close to Moss as we've seen since.

Cooks is a good receiver and will get much better, but he's not better than any of those guys and probably won't ever be, and that's ok. No reason to even expect something out of him like that.

Rice>Moss

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom