Brandin Cooks > Antonio Brown (1 Viewer)

DzynRex3hunna

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Has quickly become my favorite saint. I predict by the end of the Year , Cooks will supplant himself as the best WR in the NFL.

Virtually uncoverable. Ted Ginn speed , Steve Smith's Athleticism , Randy Moss's Hands. Paired with arguably the best quarterback in NFL History.

It doesn't help they can't double him. Snead will eat them , Thomas will eat them.

I don't know about defense. But this offense is scary. Cooks is the best receiver Drew's ever had. Easily.

Young man , you are ridiculous. :worthy:

When Cooks starts putting up AB's numbers against the best coverage possible we can talk about this. Not there yet.

I'd say he's on par with the top receivers in the game. He won't get the recognition he deserves though because people think Brees makes everyone a superstar...while at the same time snubbing Drew for MVP.

That's a damn shame too.

I have hope that he could be Antonio Brown 2.0, but as of right now he is Antonio Brown Lite.

I really like Cooks, and have been a huge defender of his when people are unnecessarily critical of him, but let's not get crazy here...

When Cooks starts putting up AB's numbers against the best coverage possible we can talk about this. Not there yet.

He's looked less mechanical running routes lately but it's a little too early for that. Take away the 98 yarder and he only had 5 catches for 45 yards.

Keep in mind this is just opinion and in no way a fact and in no way meant to be negative to the OP or Brandin. Hopefully no one takes it as me being overly critical or narcissistic.

Just opinion. Hands up...I come in peace

^Because of qb rating. And Rodgers having less ints, Manning directing more wins.

He's looked less mechanical running routes lately but it's a little too early for that. Take away the 98 yarder and he only had 5 catches for 45 yards.

Keep in mind this is just opinion and in no way a fact and in no way meant to be negative to the OP or Brandin. Hopefully no one takes it as me being overly critical or narcissistic.

Just opinion. Hands up...I come in peace

Get what you're saying, but never understood this argument. Of course if you take someones best play away, their stats won't be as good.

He's faster. Much Faster. Antonio has a bigger frame which he uses very well , but when cooks is Wide open it's 6 book it. Antonio can be wide open and not score.

Get what you're saying, but never understood this argument. Of course if you take someones best play away, their stats won't be as good.

And who's to say that he wouldn't have had three catches for 60 yards on the imaginary drive we've created by taking away his big play?

We had no problem getting Snead his yards without any huge play.

The 98 yarder is the reason why the rest of his stats are less.

They probably decided to stop single covering him.

Never understood this argument.

That's the great thing about cooks.

He's a 98 yarder waiting to happen.

He's faster. Much Faster. Antonio has a bigger frame which he uses very well , but when cooks is Wide open it's 6 book it. Antonio can be wide open and not score.

maybe, but Antonio has better karate kicks.

15792791-mmmain.jpg

Antonio Brown is head and shoulders, the best WR in the league. It's not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom