Brandin Cooks could be traded (3 Viewers)

he basically has had 3 first round picks used on him,

drafted by Saints with a first round pick
traded to Patriots for a first round pick
traded to Rams for a first round pick

i don't of any other PLAYER in NFL history that has had so many first round picks used on them.
Well, Khalil Mack for starters, and that's just of the top of my head. And by contrast, Mack's a top football player

teams keep getting some return on trades due to his talent. Clearly they are running out of teams who don't know about what else comes with the package though.

You guys act like he is the only wr to complain about not getting the ball. You think MT would be happy? I will never understand the hatred on here towards some players. Cooks was damn good for us. He is also a big time talent who probably won’t last much longer because of injuries.

Guess you guys forget that he killed us with one play last year. Our defense was killing the rams even without drew playing until Goff hit cooks.

Well, Khalil Mack for starters, and that's just of the top of my head. And by contrast, Mack's a top football player

Ricky Williams!
2 from us to Redskins to get the pick, then 2 from Miami when we traded him

And how about Herschel Walker... 1st by the Cowboys, then 3 + lots more picks by the Vikings

No question he is talented, but why do top teams unload the guy after a few years? Is he really a locker room problem?

May be more flash than anything. Blazing speed and good-handed receiver, that just seems to catch coaches' eyes. But after a short time, they realize that he's just not what they thought. I literally have no idea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom