Brandin Cooks not seen on field for pregame with other Saints receivers (1 Viewer)

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">No sign of Brandin Cooks as the WRs run through position drills. He missed practice Thursday.</p>&mdash; Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) <a href="https://twitter.com/jkatzenstein/status/767128640140247040">August 20, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pretty sure he broke all four legs in practice Wednesday afternoon. Funeral will be held on Monday.

In retrospect it was a bad idea bringing the harvest combine to camp, but SP and ML needed to placate all those "camp's too soft" posters
I hope y'all are happy

32445B02-A42A-45BF-ACFB-4A215F5300DD_zpsxfndouuw.gif

I actually get a huge sense of relief when key starters don't play in preseason games. For the first 15 minutes every game I'm on pins and needles worrying about losing someone important who has nothing to prove by playing in a meaningless game.

This is why I drink more during the preseason games than the regular season ones. :ezbill:

Ran into Brandin today in the grocery store here in Houston. It was he and Tim Hightower. Brandin told me he isn't playing tonight.

I personally vote for Brees, Cooks, Ingram, Armstead, Breaux, and Jordan to wrapped in bubble wrap until the season starts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom