Brandin Cooks? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I just recently got this game and I'm noticing that I'm killing it with Brandin Cooks. Even in online competitive games I'm racking up 220 rec yards, he's so fast and can catch lol sneaky amounts of YAC.

Anybody else loving playing with the saints so far?

I just recently got this game and I'm noticing that I'm killing it with Brandin Cooks. Even in online competitive games I'm racking up 220 rec yards, he's so fast and can catch lol sneaky amounts of YAC.

Anybody else loving playing with the saints so far?

What spot do you have him on the depth chart?

He usually is good for a long touchdown on a playaction for me at least once a game. I also get good yardage out of him on crossing/out routes. Nothing like 200 plus yards though.

What routes do you get the best YAC on?

What spot do you have him on the depth chart?

He usually is good for a long touchdown on a playaction for me at least once a game. I also get good yardage out of him on crossing/out routes. Nothing like 200 plus yards though.

What routes do you get the best YAC on?

3rd on the Depth Chart, he eats up NCB's.

Anytime there's man coverage hit cooks on a deep crossing route. Audible your receivers routes to clear out as much space for cooks as possible if you want.

Cooks on Smash concepts. Money with timing.

Get him and Jimmy Graham on the field together often.

Any route you see cooks running a straight line for a solid 15 yards, he's going to get separation. North/south or east/west, he's too fast to keep up with.

Rarely does he get shut down when I play.

I will have to try that out. It sucks not having Sproles as a RB. I miss having his speed at the position.

Have Graham and cooks on crossing routes deep together.. Works nearly 100% of the time

Wish I knew.. If I remember correctly they would come out on Thursdays?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom