N/S Brandon Cooks headed to Houston for second round pick (1 Viewer)

With Stills, Fuller, and Cooks they essentially have three identical WRs.
I'm curious if they're trying to replicate the 99 rams.
Although they were talented, I don't think defenses were built to stop them during that era. Teams are now more fit to handle that type of attack.

What is it about him. I mean obviously the talent is there, but what’s the rest of the story? Crazy as a bag full of cats?

What a trainwreck..

They traded Hopkins because they didn't want to pay him 16 million a year, so they trade what they got for Hopkins for a walking concussion that's making 16 million a year..

Texans fans need to revolt until O'Brian is gone
They took on two of the worst short term contracts in the NFL in Cooks and David Johnson while using a potential contract of 1 of the best players in the game as a cop out.

Building that all-time Madden team

Four-Verticals-Wall.png

I'm very relieved to have one more top-speed WR reduced to being a once-every-four-years opponent for our secondary.

All he had to do was keep his mouth shut, he would have still been on this team. The issue is Cooks hasn't learned any new skill set, he just runs fast and catches long balls. That would have been great to go along w/ MT. Cooks couldn't do that tho b/c he thought he should have been #1 not #2 and he couldn't support MT when he saw he was surpassing him and becoming the #1. Sad, really b/c had he stayed tho, this offense wouldn't have been looking for his replacement these last few years.

Also, you can say what you want but Cooks has made some $$ moving around, Rams basically paid him $40 mill for two years. That's impressive. Plus, he'll get another big contract somewhere else b/c he's still young and despite the concussions, teams are in need of the speed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom