Brandon Lang (sp?) "handicapper to the stars" says lay the 7 points and take the Saints (1 Viewer)

donato

Regal Beagle V.I.P.
Reaction score
Brandon Lang likes the Giants to win outright this week. (scroll down edited title from last week)

He's pretty good at what he does. Nice to get the encouragement that he thinks we'll win...and even cover a seven point spread.

EDIT- that was from last week. See my post at the bottom

Last edited:
He's pretty good at what he does. Nice to get the encouragement that he thinks we'll win...and even cover a seven point spread.

I was just about to post this. Brandon Lang is pretty good. That suprised me that he said he would take NO even though they are giving up 7. That is a big spread in the NFL.

brandon lang is over-rated...i know some people who lost a lot of money listening to him...

That must mean a bunch of people are taking the Jets at -7. He's trying to even it out...probably.

He's 4-0 in reference to the Saints now. Unfortunately, the Saints are favored by 3 to 3 1/2 and he likes the Giants to win outright this week! I sure hope he's finally wrong!!!

the giants are on an incredible, nearly historic, road streak vs the spread...especially as a road underdog. the play here is take the giants and the points or sit it out. there is easier money to be made elsewhere

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom