Brandon Marshall updates? (1 Viewer)

public1

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I haven't seen much on Marshall as far as pics at practice, news , updates, or pretty much anything. The day after signing Dez someone posted pics of him at practice. Just wondering why we haven't heard much about Marshall. Also, do you guys think he sees his first action Thurs night ? I'm hoping they at least put him in a couple red zone jump ball packages

Last edited:
I think after that Cincinnati beatdown the coaching staff realized there was no hurry in working him in. I think we will see him tomorrow and more as time goes on. His role is to move the sticks in close games. There haven’t been any of those lately.

I think after that Cincinnati beatdown the coaching staff realized there was no hurry in working him in. I think we will see him tomorrow and more as time goes on. His role is to move the sticks in close games. There haven’t been any of those lately.

I think this is it - Marshall (nor Dez) were not needed immediately on the field; however, if any of the remaining receiving sustained an injury, they were needed immediately and had to be up to speed because we had exhausted all back up options on the roster.

Even if he was completely healthy, I wouldn’t sit Kirkwood for him.

His best days are behind him. Kirkwood’s best days are ahead of him.

Even if he was completely healthy, I wouldn’t sit Kirkwood for him.

His best days are behind him. Kirkwood’s best days are ahead of him.

I don't know what kind of shape Marshall's in. I do know that it takes more than a week to learn a playbook and get on the same page as Brees. So, just for that reason, I'm cool with Marshall taking as much time as he needs to get set up in case we lose someone else. Kirkwood is doing a fine job.

He is needed for depth and red zone, if he turns into a weapon then they will find him more, I hope he is the weapon for the playoffs especially

I don't know what kind of shape Marshall's in. I do know that it takes more than a week to learn a playbook and get on the same page as Brees. So, just for that reason, I'm cool with Marshall taking as much time as he needs to get set up in case we lose someone else. Kirkwood is doing a fine job.

Was going to say the same. We are in a great position that we aren't desperate for WR help. We have plenty of time to work him in. As it stands we can battle for the #1 seed without him. I see him as playoff insurance/wildcard more than anything.

We don’t need him yet. I like having him just practice with the team and learn the offense in case he is needed at some point.

I would not inactivate Kirkwood for him, I would inactivate Carr for him once Marsh is ready to hit the ground running.

With Smith questionable for tomorrow I can see Marshall active for the game and Smith sits.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom