Bravo Rick Sanchez.... (1 Viewer)

Lee Newell

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
....this is exactly why I don't watch Fox News anymore. They have been exposed time after time for being anything but "fair and balanced." Pretty hard to argue with this call out! Rick is laying the smack down! Enjoy!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM1f5xrOfGU

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qM1f5xrOfGU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qM1f5xrOfGU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dammit, I just posted this. Your avatar is better, but i embedded the video. I guess you win, and i'll delete mine, but you should embed yours, its just better that way.

EDIT::9:

Last edited:
The best part is FOX says CNN didnt cover it, yet they used CNN's own picture at the bottom right hand corner of their ad. I mean the onion couldnt make it up better than that.

Dammit, I just posted this. Your avatar is better, but i embedded the video. I guess you win, and i'll delete mine, but you should embed yours, its just better that way.

Sorry I missed your post....It's pretty sickening as to how many viewers they have that actually believe them. They lead so many clueless Americans down the wrong path of issues and feast on their ignorance and depend on them not fact checking. Hannity, O'Reilly, and especially Glen Beck do a lot of projecting on a daily basis. What is scary is that they have the highest rated shows on cable news and put out pure garbage on a daily basis, hence the massive divide in this country. Whether it's along racial lines or left vs. right, you can count on Fox News to continue the propaganda machine and scare the heck out of Seniors and other uninformed people in this country that watch them. This country needs to wake up.

Sorry I missed your post....It's pretty sickening as to how many viewers they have that actually believe them. They lead so many clueless Americans down the wrong path of issues and feast on their ignorance and depend on them not fact checking. Hannity, O'Reilly, and especially Glen Beck do a lot of projecting on a daily basis. What is scary is that they have the highest rated shows on cable news and put out pure garbage on a daily basis, hence the massive divide in this country. Whether it's along racial lines or left vs. right, you can count on Fox News to continue the propaganda machine and scare the heck out of Seniors and other uninformed people in this country that watch them. This country needs to wake up.

Just to make sure, it was a sarcastic, "I was beaten dammit", not an I am ****** at you "dammit"(in the first place you posted your thread before mine, which is probably why you didn't see it).

But yeah, pretty much agreed on all fronts there.

I use to watch and enjoy Fox. Then Katrina happened and I had to face the fact that they are just a mouthpiece for the Republican Party. Their coverage had NOTHING to do with the reality on the ground. Of course now I don't believe in any news group. They are all out there competing for ratings and to do that you have to go to the low lying fruit. Walter Cronkite must be rolling over in his grave.

Just to make sure, it was a sarcastic, "I was beaten dammit", not an I am ****** at you "dammit"(in the first place you posted your thread before mine, which is probably why you didn't see it).

But yeah, pretty much agreed on all fronts there.

gotcha! Thanks for clarification.

I use to watch and enjoy Fox. Then Katrina happened and I had to face the fact that they are just a mouthpiece for the Republican Party. Their coverage had NOTHING to do with the reality on the ground. Of course now I don't believe in any news group. They are all out there competing for ratings and to do that you have to go to the low lying fruit. Walter Cronkite must be rolling over in his grave.

No truer words have been spoken.

Doc, we have to get you past Katrina. :hihi:

Don't you think I know it SaintsShizzle. (and I don't mean that as a question, but as a statement.) It was the biggest turning point in my life though and I still have tremendous anger about it. I am slowly beginning to move on, but I know I will never be the same person I was before the storm. My world was changed forever.

Don't you think I know it SaintsShizzle. (and I don't mean that as a question, but as a statement.) It was the biggest turning point in my life though and I still have tremendous anger about it. I am slowly beginning to move on, but I know I will never be the same person I was before the storm. My world was changed forever.

Roger that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom