Breakers/Stallions Game Flexed To Saturday Night At 7 (1 Viewer)

They could have chosen NOLA for the USFL hub and put it in one of the biggest tourist cities in the country, but instead, they chose Birmingham.
The 3rd most known city in Alabama.

They really could’ve put the USFL hub in one of the biggest tourist cities in Nola, but instead, they chose Birmingham.
The 3rd most known city in Alabama.
Doubt it would have changed attendance. We just had Jazz Fest and French Quarter Fest prior to that. Also, I assume Birmingham gave them more incentive than NOLA.

Doubt it would have changed attendance. We just had Jazz Fest and French Quarter Fest prior to that. Also, I assume Birmingham gave them more incentive than NOLA.
Still. I don’t wanna wait another year to see a live Breakers game!

Still. I don’t wanna wait another year to see a live Breakers game!
I get it. I'm heading to Birmingham during week 6 while the games are still at Protective and will try to catch them live. I really wanted to go to the second Breakers/Stallions game, but it's supposed to be at Legion Field, and I have zero interest in going to watch any game in that dump.

I get it. I'm heading to Birmingham during week 6 while the games are still at Protective and will try to catch them live. I really wanted to go to the second Breakers/Stallioks game, but it's supposed to be at Legion Field, and I have zero interest in going to watch any game in that dump.
I’m really tempted to go, but it’s a five hour drive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom