Breakers Vs Stallions (1 Viewer)

Fedora's go fast concept is predicated on having an offense that operates with precision. His personnel doesn't lend towards that. They are very sloppy and frankly not very smart.

Frustrating to watch the ineptitude

Ugh what an ugly ending

Sloter is not ready for prime time

#1 for the Breakers was wiiiiiiiide open up the right sideline. OMG!!!

Well…that was terrible. But they got three weeks until another shot at the Stallions

Are they definitely in the playoffs or do we have to wait and see what Tampa does tomorrow?
Right now, the Breakers are one win ahead of Tampa with a win over them. The Breakers would have to lose out and the Bandits would have to win out for the Breakers to get kicked out.

Sloter has the physical tools to be a really good QB. His decision making and execution is crap. They need a QB coach or something to train him up or get rid of him. I hate saying that because I like him, but he makes too many mistakes, mistakes that are avoidable and completely his fault.

Sloter has the physical tools to be a really good QB. His decision making and execution is crap. They need a QB coach or something to train him up or get rid of him. I hate saying that because I like him, but he makes too many mistakes, mistakes that are avoidable and completely his fault.
There’s a reason he’s been at so many facilities on Tuesdays. He just strikes me as a half step slow in decision making. When he throws picks, it’s usually because he’s late, not that he’s making a bad read. 🤷🏻‍♂️

There’s a reason he’s been at so many facilities on Tuesdays. He just strikes me as a half step slow in decision making. When he throws picks, it’s usually because he’s late, not that he’s making a bad read. 🤷🏻‍♂️
That and it takes him forever to release the ball. Couple this with his injuries, he just isn't good enough. I liked what little we saw of his backup. They should give that kid a chance. He has a live arm and could make the read option work better because there is some threat that he'll run the ball. Sloter is a statue back there.

That and it takes him forever to release the ball. Couple this with his injuries, he just isn't good enough. I liked what little we saw of his backup. They should give that kid a chance. He has a live arm and could make the read option work better because there is some threat that he'll run the ball. Sloter is a statue back there.
I think Sloter is still suffering from both hand and groin injuries. That said, I wouldn't mind seeing more of his backuo(Zach Smith, is it?). The one series he was forced into action, he looked decent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom