Breakers vs Stars (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Game just started on USA

It's too bad there aren't more people there. I understand the cost-cutting thoughts on playing in one place, but you're taking away the home crowd. I sure hope this league can last and actually have the teams play in their home locations.

It's too bad there aren't more people there. I understand the cost-cutting thoughts on playing in one place, but you're taking away the home crowd. I sure hope this league can last and actually have the teams play in their home locations.
My understanding is that next year they will play in home stadiums.

I read the game last night had nearly 3 million viewers. I'm guessing they knew they would take a hit in attendance, but could rely on the TV revenue. Also, it's Easter Sunday, so today isn't the best indicator. Birmingham is a football town, and I've heard Protective Stadium is pretty nice.

I'm actually strongly considering taking in one of The Breakers/Stallions games.

Touchdown!! TJ Logan finally showed up. We needed that one.

Always nice to win the first one. Now, let's go win the rest!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom