N/S BREAKING: Antonio Brown Accused of 3 Different Rapes/Sexaul Assaults in Federal Lawsuit (3 Viewers)

St. PJ

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
In the context of the league, the optics of those texts alone are bad for the League and the Pats (though I can't translate them good enough to understand what that fool was actually trying to say). No wonder the NFL is considering putting him on the exempt list. That would make the most sense at this point.

As for his guilt or innocence - just because it's a civil case first doesn't preclude her having sufficient evidence to prove he sexually assaulted her in some form. Clearly this is a money grab, but the details of what's she's describing happened, outside of the accused rape incident, are detailed and weird to the point of it hard to imagine them being completely fabricated out right. its not hard to imagine this guy treating a female like that - just observe his daily behavior and read those texts.
I agree with this.

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I don't.

Anyone can file a civil suite at any time for any reason without any probable cause or to support an indictment. The only reason to take any action at this point, is for public relations.
I’m taking everything from he past few weeks into consideration. They should put him on the commissioners exempt list (not a suspension) until everything is sorted out.

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’m taking everything from he past few weeks into consideration. They should put him on the commissioners exempt list (not a suspension) until everything is sorted out.
I agree. It's the nature of the allegations - not just the fact that AB is being sued for civil damages. If that were the case, he would be on the exempt list for these other lawsuits against him:

Last edited:

maybellineo

Veteran
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Women are ALWAYS protected in these situations, they are called "his alleged victim" or "the victim" The Athletes name and face is plastered all over the news sites NOT the female who's put these allegations out against the player and they say they do so to protect her, meanwhile the Athlete / Entertainer has to walk around getting looks and being called a rapist or abuser until he pays to make it go away or the accuser gets proven wrong and even then that stigma is already attached to him.

Side Note: It took Halle Berry 20+ years to finally admit David Justice never laid a hand on her, he had to walk around with that on him for decades.
There is such a thing as verbal and emotional abuse too. This is in regards to your comment about Halle Berry.

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
He should.

Not filing criminal charges for crimes that are within the statute of limitations hurts the credibility of her claim IMO.
He should, no doubt, unless he’s got something to be worried about, right? I’m thinking he’s got something to be worried about and won’t be asking the cops to investigate.

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
He should, no doubt, unless he’s got something to be worried about, right? I’m thinking he’s got something to be worried about and won’t be asking the cops to investigate.
You're free to think that, but right now there isn't enough evidence to favor one person's claim over the other.

BooBirdSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty sure crazy attracts crazy is the more likely scenario here.
Any question about his character over talent is summed up by the Saints interest in him. "No" was the lengthy response from Payton I believe

Last edited:

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score
Do you know for certain she never reported it to law enforcement?
I don't personally know, no. I took the assumption that since there was no mention of any police or DA involvement reported, that proceedings were limited to what the article reported, a civil suite only. You'd think any journalist worth their salt would have immediately searched for any criminal related proceedings to back up the civil case, the implication at this point is none was found. Though i grant you, journalism today is in such a poor state, its very possible no one even bothered to check one way or another.

You'd think her own lawyer would have stated she reported them at the time they happened, if she'd actually did, which again, based on what is reported at this moment, seems highly un-likely

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Headlines

Top Bottom