N/S BREAKING: Antonio Brown Accused of 3 Different Rapes/Sexaul Assaults in Federal Lawsuit (1 Viewer)

26ISTHEMAN

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
That statement pretty much unofficially confirms Britney Taylor’s lawsuit is pure extortion. No coincidence the lawsuit comes out right after he signs a new contract worth $35 million guaranteed if his personality lasts the entire season with NE, and right after the saga with Oakland ended that made him look like a cancer so public opinion could automatically side with the accuser
You do realize that was written by his lawyer?

Kyle brister

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Was police contacted when the alleged assaults took place? Were relatives or friends notified? Does the accuser and the accused have text messages supporting either position
No, but Judge Judy was notified & ready to come out of retirement on this one.

Reaction score
Was police contacted when the alleged assaults took place? Were relatives or friends notified? Does the accuser and the accused have text messages supporting either position
It seems that in your view, the accused is innocent until proven guilty, but the accuser is guilty until they prove their innocence. Do I have that right?

crawfish2010

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I don't think Brown is a man of high moral fiber... However, this seems like a money grab to me. These allegations happened in 2017 and 2018 and now she "suddenly" decides to bring a lawsuit?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom