N/S BREAKING: Antonio Brown Accused of 3 Different Rapes/Sexaul Assaults in Federal Lawsuit (1 Viewer)

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think the only thing we know for certain is that fairly or not, Antonio Brown is going to court.
Actually, the case could settle tomorrow or anytime without going to court. It's just a matter of where each side is as far as the money demanded.

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
AB goes into Kraft's office.

Kraft asks AB, "How much does she want?"

AB exclaims, "ONE MILLION DOLLAR!"

Kraft shouts, "ONE MILLION! Ive always had to pay at least 3 times that amount! Pay her AB!"

BooBirdSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The other thing we know, the patriots just bought a distraction for 10-15 million dollars
They already have Chung on the team playing with an active drug charge against him and a player who was essentially banned from the game for multiple drug violations (a drug dealer and an addict as locker room mates. Bet that makes for some interesting hijinx...)
Whats another upstanding citizen into that mix? IMO the Pats embody winning without a conscious...

OP
OP
BoNcHiE

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
It'd serve the Patriots right. The games they play. No one can convince me tampering didn't happen with the signing of Brown and I'm sick of seeing them be able to game the system because of who they are.

And Brown would still make his money on the exempt list, so it's not like I'm rooting for a possible innocent person to not get paid.

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
These women just want parting gifts, its a hustle, people cant possibly believe ALL these athletes are out here raping women or putting hands on women and these women don't want them to go to jail, but the are ok with cash consideration?
To be fair, we don't know if she reported it to the police - just because someone reports an alleged crime doesn't mean there is a prosecution.

Another element to note is that you can see what filing a civil complaint against a high-profile person like AB does: it becomes all over the place instantly . . . including the identity of the accuser and all about her. No doubt there will be some nasty things said about her, perhaps even threats against her. Most people are private and not used to public attention - so that may also be why sometimes these things go for some time before the alleged victim does something about it.

St. PJ

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
It seems that in your view, the accused is innocent until proven guilty, but the accuser is guilty until they prove their innocence. Do I have that right?
Your argument / point is absurd and completely out of context. This isn't a criminal lawsuit, but a civil one. And the "evidence" she has presented is nearly non-existent and non-convinicing. Add to that documented evidence of her seeking moneys and other financials from Brown, and she looks like [MOD EDIT: :nono: - SW].

If for instance, she reported anything to the police, went to the hospital, took pictures, or exhibited any kind of emotional express after the first or second assault, I might be taking a more skeptical view of AB's side. But her behavior appears to be very far from someone who was traumatized, assaulted, or raped. Her actions, her consent and effort to travel to places and place herself in his life, using her means to go to multiple states, don't sound like someone who underwent much trauma and has concern of putting herself in the same situation again. It looks very much like she was leech, trying to trade sexual favors for perks, investments, and whatever else she could garner from his celebrity.

Judging by the "evidence" that has been made public by both the accuser and the defendant - who is also an accuser in his counter suit (which would make her the defendent btw), and the FACT that this is a civil lawsuit and never went through a criminal proceeding, I'd say yeah, we are very entitled to discerning that she's the one who doesn't come close to meeting any kind of burden of proof and looks to be guilty and devious.

Last edited by a moderator:

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Your argument / point is absurd and completely out of context. This isn't a criminal lawsuit, but a civil one. And the "evidence" she has presented is nearly non-existent and non-convinicing. Add to that documented evidence of her seeking moneys and other financials from Brown, and she looks like a gold digging whore.

If for instance, she reported anything to the police, went to the hospital, took pictures, or exhibited any kind of emotional express after the first or second assault, I might be taking a more skeptical view of AB's side. But her behavior appears to be very far from someone who was traumatized, assaulted, or raped. Her actions, her consent and effort to travel to places and place herself in his life, using her means to go to multiple states, don't sound like someone who underwent much trauma and has concern of putting herself in the same situation again. It looks very much like she was leech, trying to trade sexual favors for perks, investments, and whatever else she could garner from his celebrity.

Judging by the "evidence" that has been made public by both the accuser and the defendant - who is also an accuser in his counter suit (which would make her the defendent btw), and the FACT that this is a civil lawsuit and never went through a criminal proceeding, I'd say yeah, we are very entitled to discerning that she's the one who doesn't come close to meeting any kind of burden of proof and looks to be guilty and devious.
All of that might be correct, but judge at your own risk - there really isn't much in the way of evidence yet. She hasn't presented any evidence. Lawsuits aren't evidence, they only start the case. Answers to lawsuits aren't evidence either.

I think it's kind of pointless to be talking about whether someone has met a burden of proof when the lawsuit was literally filed yesterday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom