N/S BREAKING: Antonio Brown Accused of 3 Different Rapes/Sexaul Assaults in Federal Lawsuit (3 Viewers)

I’m not making any claim to his guilt or innocence, just noting the allegations were out there, as well as claims about the existence of evidence he believes supports his innocence.

Nothing more.

It doesn't look like a claim of guilt or no guilt will be involved - just money.

I have trouble believing any story that states he sexually assaulted her on three different occasions at separate training sessions. You get assuslted once, you don’t go back to train the guy again. Her accusations are he sexually assualted her twice on two separate sessions in June of 2017 and raped her in March of 2018. I just find that a hard pill to swallow.

It doesn't look like a claim of guilt or no guilt will be involved - just money.

Right. It’s civil. I meant as a matter of my opinion.

Given reporting on it recently, I’d assume the Patriots were aware, or certainly should have been.

I need some proof after Hill ex baby momma have Munchhaussen syndrome and lied and send out of context audio snippet to garner sympathy... Which was crazy. Made Hill look like a movie villain. Then, the plot twist happened
Which Hill are you talking about?

I’m not making any claim to his guilt or innocence, just noting the allegations were out there, as well as claims about the existence of evidence he believes supports his innocence.

Nothing more.

That's great!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom