N/S BREAKING: Antonio Brown Accused of 3 Different Rapes/Sexaul Assaults in Federal Lawsuit (2 Viewers)

What a charmer. He really seems to have a way with the ladies.

Ok, if I'm translating AB's text message correctly he is saying the woman has issues and he didn't sleep with her or do the other thing to her back. He says she is just trying to use him but the mother of his child laid a trap for her so that her scheme would be revieled. That her mother is messed up and controlled her and that they better not try to scam him again. AB says they need to find an easier mark. That she is a bad example for little girls, a failed gymnist, and a loser still living with her mother. He says the mother of his child spotted her scam a mile away and knew she was a scammer and loser. Or something like that.

Last edited:
Ok, if I'm translating AB's text message correctly he is saying the woman has issues and he didn't sleep with her or do the other thing to her back. He says she is just trying to use him but the mother of his child laid a trap for her so that her scheme would be revieled. That her mother is messed up and controlled her and that they better not try to scam him again. AB says they need to find an easier mark. That she is a bad example for little girls, a failed gymist, and a loser still living with her mother. He says the mother of his child spotted her scam a mile away and knew she was a scammer and loser. Or something like that.

We need Junior Galette back here to translate that mess of a DM.

Ok, if I'm translating AB's text message correctly he is saying the woman has issues and he didn't sleep with her or do the other thing to her back. He says she is just trying to use him but the mother of his child laid a trap for her so that her scheme would be revieled. That her mother is messed up and controlled her and that they better not try to scam him again. AB says they need to find an easier mark. That she is a bad example for little girls, a failed gymist, and a loser still living with her mother. He says the mother of his child spotted her scam a mile away and knew she was a scammer and loser. Or something like that.
Yep.

And to be honest, i 100% believe Antonio Brown's version of events. Normally I'd be very skeptical, but hope the athlete didn't do ____. This occasion, i believe he is innocent of what he is accused.

The beautiful thing about this story is... I really don't care.
Let the law take care of this case according to the law.
Whatever happens to AB is none of my business.

This is how I feel about 99% incident. It does not help when this stuff gets released to the public. It paints a one sided picture unless it's Aaron Hernandez

Day time - Football Player
Night Time - Tony Montana moving drugs and stacking bodies

Absolutely nuts

This whole story is just crazy.

That statement pretty much unofficially confirms Britney Taylor’s lawsuit is pure extortion. No coincidence the lawsuit comes out right after he signs a new contract worth $35 million guaranteed if his personality lasts the entire season with NE, and right after the saga with Oakland ended that made him look like a cancer so public opinion could automatically side with the accuser

You are correct. But poor Roger will be quite stressed out trying to deal with the bad PR anyway. You know... protecting "the Shield".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom