N/S BREAKING: Antonio Brown Accused of 3 Different Rapes/Sexaul Assaults in Federal Lawsuit (2 Viewers)

Was police contacted when the alleged assaults took place? Were relatives or friends notified? Does the accuser and the accused have text messages supporting either position

Was police contacted when the alleged assaults took place? Were relatives or friends notified? Does the accuser and the accused have text messages supporting either position
No, but Judge Judy was notified & ready to come out of retirement on this one.

It seems that in your view, the accused is innocent until proven guilty, but the accuser is guilty until they prove their innocence. Do I have that right?

I don't think Brown is a man of high moral fiber... However, this seems like a money grab to me. These allegations happened in 2017 and 2018 and now she "suddenly" decides to bring a lawsuit?

It seems that in your view, the accused is innocent until proven guilty, but the accuser is guilty until they prove their innocence. Do I have that right?

Pretty much but not in defense of Antonio Brown himself. Why not report the rape to police instead of suing the wealthy ball player? the timeline of events surrounding the alleged incidents and the nature of their relationship makes the lawsuit look very fishy

Pretty much but not in defense of Antonio Brown himself. Why not report the rape to police instead of suing the wealthy ball player? the timeline of events surrounding the alleged incidents and the nature of their relationship makes the lawsuit look very fishy

Evidence. The standard is much higher in a criminal complaint. And, while surely there are plenty of lawsuits that are cash grabs, there are many that are the only recourse for any semblance of justice.

Evidence. The standard is much higher in a criminal complaint. And, while surely there are plenty of lawsuits that are cash grabs, there are many that are the only recourse for any semblance of justice.

He should be in jail a long time ago at the time the sexual assault and rape happened. Were there ever any police reports and notifying to family members of the sexual abuse is what I’m curious of

Innocent until proven guilty is the standard, in every case, that we should all honor.

Do I believe he's capable of such a thing? Probably. Thats just my opinion, and opinions are not proof. It would be ignorant of me to say I think he's guilty because of how he acts, what someone accused him of, etc.

I really think something (other than being an idiot) is wrong with him. Trouble seems to follow this guy. We all know the type. That said, until this particular case can be proved against him, which is how our legal system works, assumed guilt isn't fair.

And hey folks, no need to worry, the NFL is investigating. You know they'll get it right, right? Roger will protect the shield!

Why not quote the full context of my post about reporting rape to the police? My suspicion is full of questions about why isn’t the accused being held accountable criminally instead of civilly
The rest of that post, as does this one, just confirms that you only doubt the accuser, not the accused. Which literally and contextually means you only give the accused the benefit of the doubt, not the accuser.

Why not give them both the benefit of the doubt until after the case has played out in court?

The rest of that post, as does this one, just confirms that you only doubt the accuser, not the accused. Which literally and contextually means you only give the accused the benefit of the doubt, not the accuser.

Why not give them both the benefit of the doubt until after the case has played out in court?

I’m giving both the benefit of the doubt. I feel that criminal charges should be brought against a rapist the moment it happened or the moment legal action is decided to be taken.

I know rape victims that have experienced turmoil post sexual abuse. I also witnessed people have their lives ruined after being falsely accused for money by people that they had intimate relationships with. This civil lawsuit reminded me of the latter based on the timing and the two individuals’ history. Civil case is strictly monetary compensation

All I stated was that the case is suspect and questionable on both sides. Of course everyone has their own way of handling things, but rape is a very criminal allegation. He should’ve been arrested or reported a long time ago at the time she was allegedly abused. But since there’s no knowledge of police reports and by them having a relationship, the civil case looks like extortion but not conclusive. All the questions I have will start being answered as they release more details

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom