N/S BREAKING: Antonio Brown Accused of 3 Different Rapes/Sexaul Assaults in Federal Lawsuit (1 Viewer)

Oh, I was just regurgitating what I heard on the news blurb on WWL as I was pulling into my office parking lot. They said she was suing for $75K. They certainly could have been clearer.

They've got some issues over there to say the least.

Yep.

And to be honest, i 100% believe Antonio Brown's version of events. Normally I'd be very skeptical, but hope the athlete didn't do ____. This occasion, i believe he is innocent of what he is accused.
Personally, idk who to believe but apparently she took a polygraph test from the guy who used to run that part of the FBI division and passed. I know that polygraphs are not admissible in court or the end all/be all, but there’s a part of me that puts some weight into those tests.

Personally, idk who to believe but apparently she took a polygraph test from the guy who used to run that part of the FBI division and passed. I know that polygraphs are not admissible in court or the end all/be all, but there’s a part of me that puts some weight into those tests.

I assume her civil trial lawyers arranged the test - NOT law enforcement. I'd be interested to see the exact questions the examiner asked her.

I think the only thing we know for certain is that fairly or not, Antonio Brown is going to court.

The other thing we know, the patriots just bought a distraction for 10-15 million dollars.

Will they get worth for their money? We will learn in seven months.

I think the only thing we know for certain is that fairly or not, Antonio Brown is going to court.

Actually, the case could settle tomorrow or anytime without going to court. It's just a matter of where each side is as far as the money demanded.

AB goes into Kraft's office.

Kraft asks AB, "How much does she want?"

AB exclaims, "ONE MILLION DOLLAR!"

Kraft shouts, "ONE MILLION! Ive always had to pay at least 3 times that amount! Pay her AB!"

The other thing we know, the patriots just bought a distraction for 10-15 million dollars
They already have Chung on the team playing with an active drug charge against him and a player who was essentially banned from the game for multiple drug violations (a drug dealer and an addict as locker room mates. Bet that makes for some interesting hijinx...)
Whats another upstanding citizen into that mix? IMO the Pats embody winning without a conscious...

It'd serve the Patriots right. The games they play. No one can convince me tampering didn't happen with the signing of Brown and I'm sick of seeing them be able to game the system because of who they are.

And Brown would still make his money on the exempt list, so it's not like I'm rooting for a possible innocent person to not get paid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom