Breaking: Chelsea Clinton, stumping for Mom, gets the Monica question (1 Viewer)

Chelsea Clinton is hot and you people are crazy if you think otherwise

My god, the wheat is getting separated from the chaff in this thread.

You know that is the first time I ever heard her voice when I saw it on CNN the other day. I always thought they didn't let her speak because she sounded freaky or something. She actually has a very nice voice. Much more palatable than her momma's.

well it might have been a bad question but IMO she lost credibility from the incident. Not because of what her husband did but the way she handled it. Hillary and Bill are married for convience only. The only reason she stood by his side was to further her career and allow her to be where she is now. IMO Hillary is a snake that will stop at nothing to advance herself politically.

But I do agree it was a bad question.

A better question would be "how does your mom clam she has all this experience when she was just first lady? If the first lady has a ton of experience and makes you qualified to run for president then why dont we elect Mrs Regan? or Mrs Bush?" Her clam on being the experienced candidate is mentally challenged. She has no more experience than Obama.

T

So what about Wendy Vitter? Or is that different?

do you see a resemblence here?

Baa baa booey

Faa faa foley

Taa taa toothy

She is better looking than Gary, but I have seen her momma and it ain't pretty. After-all, they do say if you want to know what they will look like when they get older, just look at the mamma...........~~~~shudder~~~~.............:no:

So what about Wendy Vitter? Or is that different?

IMO it's different because it appears to be an isolated incident not a pattern of behavior. People make mistakes and forgiveness is a great virtue. However, there's a difference between a mistake and a pattern of behavior and a difference between being an injured spouse and a willing participant in trying to cover it up.

I think most fair minded people probably see their relationship as one of convenience. Hillary is just too strong a personality type to be run roughshod over like that for decades and just "stand by her man". That type of attitude doesn't mesh with her persona as a strong, independent and prideful woman, which I believe she is.

She's also amazingly ambitious and realized divorce would basically be the nail in her political careers coffin. I honestly doubt their marriage lasts 5 years after the end of her political career (whenever that may be).

How dare the peasant class speak to the political royalty like that, they should feel blessed just to be in her presence!
/sarcasm off/

IMO it's different because it appears to be an isolated incident not a pattern of behavior. People make mistakes and forgiveness is a great virtue. However, there's a difference between a mistake and a pattern of behavior and a difference between being an injured spouse and a willing participant in trying to cover it up.

I think most fair minded people probably see their relationship as one of convenience. Hillary is just too strong a personality type to be run roughshod over like that for decades and just "stand by her man". That type of attitude doesn't mesh with her persona as a strong, independent and prideful woman, which I believe she is.

She's also amazingly ambitious and realized divorce would basically be the nail in her political careers coffin. I honestly doubt their marriage lasts 5 years after the end of her political career (whenever that may be).

David Vitter committed an isolated incident? If isolated means evidently dozens of exchanges with prostitution rings in two separate parts of the country including one here that seems to have been a fairly regular thing. Yeah, I guess that is what isolated means. Guess the meaning of isolated depends on what side of the political fence you find yourself (just like what the meaning of "is" is - to quote Bill Clinton).

Yeah. She's the only person in the history of the world to forgive a cheating spouse. What a horrible, horrible, person she is.

I highly doubt she's forgiven him for what happened. The only reason they remained together was for his political career and more importantly, for her just starting career.

David Vitter committed an isolated incident? If isolated means evidently dozens of exchanges with prostitution rings in two separate parts of the country including one here that seems to have been a fairly regular thing. Yeah, I guess that is what isolated means. Guess the meaning of isolated depends on what side of the political fence you find yourself (just like what the meaning of "is" is - to quote Bill Clinton).

Well in fairness I was probably sticking my nose where it doesn't belong because I don't know much about the Vitter case. I typically don't follow these salacious story lines. The Clinton one was just impossible to avoid.

Yeah. She's the only person in the history of the world to forgive a cheating spouse. What a horrible, horrible, person she is.

I see it differently....

Osama- "sorry Madame President, I didnt mean for that Dirty Bomb to detonate in Newark" "I swear, It will never happen again"..."we're still cool, right?"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom