Breaking down the Adam Trautman trade (1 Viewer)

WxM

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Saints give:
130, 169, 203, 244

Vikings give:

I know the gut reaction is negative to the trade...a mini Ricky Williams situation...but we again won the trade. We won by 9.4 points, or the equivalent of pick 202, one before our previously held sixth rounder.

Last edited:
Personally I really don't care too much about late draft guys. We tend to cut a few of them on cut down day anyway. If that's the best guy the rest of the way,, then I have no problem with that.

Saints give:
103, 169, 203, 244

Vikings give:

I know the gut reaction is negative to the trade...a mini Ricky Williams situation...but we again won the trade. We won by 9.4 points, or the equivalent of pick 202, one before our previously held sixth rounder.
That 7th rounder obtained in the Cleveland trade paid dividends here.

Saints give:
103, 169, 203, 244

Vikings give:

If we had 103, woudn't we had taken him at 103, instead of trading (back?) for him, which is what it looks like, based on what you just posted?

Didn’t we cut guys last year that were drafted?
I like the move and think we should do this more.

the chances you having a great player in the late rounds is extremely slim. Unless you are really high on someone late rounds then I get it

Saints give:
130, 169, 203, 244

Vikings give:

Good perspective. I just don’t see the value in this guy. I really hope Payton is right about him.

I’m a fan of getting good players as opposed to getting quantity and this kid could be good. I just was hoping for gandy

HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!!! Look at 2 years ago when we cut Leonard, Jamerson, Moore, and Scott cause we just didn't have room for them. We didn't have room for all these picks this year either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom