Breaking: Gene Simmons Sex Tape Leaked; Even Grosser Than You Imagined (2 Viewers)

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't have a link to the actual video (not that it would be within the TOS anyway), but it's easy to find and, let's just say that not only is it NSFW, but also NSFYS (Not Safe For Your Stomach.) :covri:

"Gene Simmons often boasts of having slept with more than 5,000 women but, luckily for us, we've never had to confront physical evidence of his supposed sexual prowess. Sadly, our days of blissful ignorance are numbered: a sex tape allegedly featuring the KISS rocker has hit the Web.
A website is purportedly hosting a sex tape featuring the 59-year-old Simmons with a blonde model named Elsa. For a mere $10 US, KISS fans can allegedly watch the aging lothario get it on in all his nasty glory at GenesSecret.com... To the delight of cheap perverts everywhere, an extended, NSFW clip of the t-shirt clad geriatric seducing a flip-flop wearing, unenthused hottie has since been leaked to other sites. (The version we saw was set to Foreigner's "I Wanna Know What Love Is," which we can only hope was the website's brilliantly hilarious addition and not, in fact, Simmons' seduction song of choice.)
Simmons, who's been dating Playboy model Shannon Tweed since 1985, is reportedly angry about the tape and questioning its authenticity."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=24384

**EDIT**: I went ahead and switched out the link since the original link I posted has added a risque photo.

Last edited:
Who is angry -- Shannon or Gene?

If this is real, he can't have it both ways. He can't be proud of womanizing and unwilling to marry the mother of his children and then be upset when he get "caught".

I always love the double standard too. You know, that Tony Soprano/Gene Simmons mentality that says men can do whatever they want but the wife has to stay exclusive to him?

I doubt Gene lets Shannon Tweed get with or talk about other guys.

:0056:

Babys getting anxious, the hours getting late
The night is almost over, she cant wait
Oh, things are complicating, my love is in her hands
And theres no more waiting, she understands

The plasters gettin harder and my love is perfection
A token of my love for her collection, her collection

Plaster caster, grab a hold of me faster
And if you wanna see my love, just ask her
And my love is the plaster
And yeah, shes the collector
She wants me all the time to inject her

A token of my love for her collection

Plaster caster, plaster caster
Grab a hold of me faster, plaster, faster
And if you wanna see my love, just ask her, ask her
Go on, ask her

A token of my love for her collection, her collection

If you wanna see my love, just ask her, ask her

She wants my love to last her, last her, last her
And she calls me by the name of master, master

If you wanna see my love, just ask her, ask her

And if you wanna see my love, just ask her, ask her

worst.sex.tape.EVER!

and yet it is still hilarious....

between Simmons keeping his shirt on, the girl wearing flip-flops to go along with her corset(sexay!), and her simply refusing to kiss Simmons ...well, I just don't know whether to throw up or die laughing

:covri: :covri: :covri:

For some reason, my eyes overlooked Gene and I immediately thought Richard Simmons. Now this doesn't seem so bad in comparison. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom