Breaking Hillary Clinton Has Possible Medical Episode At 9/11 Cermony (1 Viewer)

LOONEY

gulf war vet
Reaction score
This one will be hard for the Clinton camp to hide since it was witnesses by reporters on the ground.

Several reports have surfaced since Clinton abruptly left the 9/11 memorial ceremony that she had a medical emergency and fainted on the way to her car. Her U.S. Secret Service protective detail actually had to help carry her into her car, according to a Fox News report from Rick Leventhal.

Hillary Clinton Abruptly Leaves 9/11 Memorial Ceremony Early, Reports Say She Fainted on Way to Van - Breitbart

RickLeventhalFoxNews
✔ ‎@RickLeventhal

BREAKING: law enf source: Hillary Clinton just left 9/11 ceremony w/medical episode, appeared to faint on way into van, helped by security

8:37 AM - 11 Sep 2016

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like it's actually true from multiple sources (if Breitbart said the sky was blue I'd wait for confirmation from a reliable source).

This is really going to fuel the alt-right machine.

JimEverett

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Haven't major media sources repeatedly said her health was a non-issue?

I hope she is okay but this is now a major issue that cannot be ignored.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score

May be major, or may not be. Older folks are susceptible to a temporary electrolyte imbalance that can cause someone to faint. They get dehydrated and pass out. It happened to my husband at the gym last year. It was concerning and we went to the emergency room, but he's had no other occurrence and after being cautioned to drink water or Gatorade during workouts we were on our way.

Actually, saying its now a major problem is pretty premature, IMO.

OP
LOONEY

LOONEY

gulf war vet
Reaction score

I agree, reports coming in saying she was just overheated but looking at the video it appears to be more then that.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Have you ever seen anyone pass out from heat, Looney? My husband scared the crap out of me, he looked awful, I was sure he had an MI or a stroke. Thankfully turned out to be nothing.

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Let me preface this by saying I'm not reading anything in to this occurrence, I am just asking a question. Let's say Hillary wins the election, has a severe medical problem and can not continue to be president. Ok, so the VP steps up as president. Who becomes VP now? Is there a special election? I know the Speaker is 3rd in line but being a Republican how would that work?

JimEverett

Reaction score
Have you ever seen anyone pass out from heat, Looney? My husband scared the crap out of me, he looked awful, I was sure he had an MI or a stroke. Thankfully turned out to be nothing.
You maybe right.

But given the backdrop of the head injury, the coughing fits, the apparent lethargy, the relatively few campaign events, then this event - it's an issue that cannot be ignored.

JimEverett

Reaction score
Let me preface this by saying I'm not reading anything in to this occurrence, I am just asking a question. Let's say Hillary wins the election, has a severe medical problem and can not continue to be president. Ok, so the VP steps up as president. Who becomes VP now? Is there a special election? I know the Speaker is 3rd in line but being a Republican how would that work?
President nominates his vp then both houses of Congress confirm by majority vote. 25th amendment

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
This is very bad because even if it's not serious this episode is likely to have a relevant impact on the election.

SaintInBucLand

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
There is seriously nothing to see here. How many of you have tripped at a curb or when getting into a car. Amazing how people are grasping at straws to make her look bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom