BREAKING! Mexico City game moving to L.A. (1 Viewer)

Well, gonna be a nice home game for KC. LA is probably not happy about actually having to attend a game.

If this game didn't have their golden gooses. They would of force them to play.

L.A. must be disappointed, they would at least have had a half full stadium in Mexico City

Hopefully the altitude-aclimation time in Colorado Springs will de-aclimate the Rams from the LA smog.

Good for the players.

Though I've been saying for awhile that if the Saints were to play in Mexico in future seasons that I'd go, now I'd be a little hesitant to make those plans.

Smart move. Would hate to have the season tainted because players on two of the top teams suffered injuries. Memories of Eric Martin come to mind.

Must suck for the Chiefs fans who made plans. Hope they can get flights and hotels changed to LA to take over that stadium

Ugh, so L.A. gets to keep their home game. What a load of BS
Ram home game in Mexico will be more of a home game than it will be LA against the Chiefs. The tickets are flooding the market at the last second.

If I was LA, I would have demanded it be moved.
I wonder if any LA or KC fans had aleady gone or had flights to Mexico City and now have to cancel.

I thought they would do like I say and cancel the game since they both have the same bye week. If Mexico can’t get the field ready in 2 weeks, then play in LA when hopefully the fires will be out.

But guess both team’s FO, players, and what not have vacations, charity events, & other stuff planned for their bye week. So I can’t hate on them for not trying their hardest to play the game in Mexico. But that is Mexico’s fault for not having the field in playable condition and therefore they gonna lose a ton of money.

Stinks for the Chiefs & their fans! Especially if any of them had planned to go there and of Mexican heritage. They not dealing with the good ole USA, so I hope they get there money back for hotels & what not.

Chiefs gonna win anyway tho cause they are the better team IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom