Breaking New - Saints go 8-1 and Wet on Falcons (1 Viewer)

Teach me- lmao. I stumbled into this. I know so little about the military, I had no idea that Colonel was right below General. I got really lucky. But she is a powerhouse. This is an incredibly competent skilled person who happens to a beautiful female. Can't figure out why she hasn't dumped me in the last 10 months - lol. But I have to bring my A+ game every time we are together. What she brings to a relationship from her military leadership experience is huge: integrity, honor, trust, compassion, support and ultra-low maintenance. Through my time with her and meeting her military friends, I have a much deeper appreciation and respect for the amazing protection they give to us. I take this one day at a time.

I'll be pinning MarMarsha when I start to screw this up - lol. AND She is a big Drew Brees fan while a budding Saints fan
That’s awesome, brother. I’ve stumbled into relationships and then stumbled my way out of them. Do what works. And the fact she’s a Brees fan cannot and will not hurt.

lmao! Busted! A little Marsha. I've had a brutal 5-year run in life. These past 3-months have been a magical blessing for me.
Hey Swimmer thanks for the visuals, funny stuff about being saluted. I can dig it. Serious note though, I'm happy for your happiness because of the last 5 years or so being brutal. I say that because I'm seriously happy for you. I've been thru HELL for the past 4 1/2 years myself and it's not pretty. Things are looking up though, I have my kids, their mother needs help, i have my Saints and my health. Thanks Swim for the visuals because it helps me to know that the visuals of my own thoughts about my near future will be fruitful as well for both myself and 2 beautiful kids.

I am superstitious, so I have to continue doing this weekly post after 6 consecutive winning predictions. I know this is our hated rivals who seem to always play us within a field goal. But we are talking about 2 different classes of team at 2 very distinct different places of mental determination. The Falcons have mailed in the season. They are playing not to get injured and I think the coaches are going after the #1 pick for the future replacement to Ryan who seems to have career confidence destruction. Even if they play the Saints close in the 1st half, the talent, character and determination of this team will come threw in the 2nd half and we win by multiple TDs.

Been 8-days at one of the most remote beautiful beaches in the world on a secure military base in Oahu condos. There are some perks to dating a retried Colonel of which I had no idea. But letting this crazy Who Dat loose on secure military bases, getting to park in the General/Colonel parking spots is just simply dangerous. I am having a field day. It's been General Swimmer for the past week in Oahu - lol. I always wanted to do that when I was a 10 year old boy. A couple of Marines saluted me when I got out of the car in the General parking spot, so I saluted them back and thanked them for their service. I guess they think I'm a General so they salute me whenever we pull onto base for the PX. I respect and admire these soldiers who protect us crazy citizens so very much! It's been a very magical season.

I love all you freakin crazy Who Dat Brothers and Sisters. I know you are not supposed to express that emotion on social media, but that's just how I deeply feel this morning sitting on this back balcony overlooking the ocean.
Swimmer, you may be absolutely right regarding your prediction for this week... :cheer:

or you may be setting all of us up to experience the biggest heartbreak ever in the history of football fandom. :covri:

Please be right again this week! :grin:

The falcons have an upper tier team talent wise. They're dangerous. Yeah if Quinn's job. Was secure, they may start playing for draft position soon. But as it stands, that high pick would go to another coaching regime. So what would be the point? They're going to come out swinging.

I'm expecting the Falcons to come out on fire, buoyed by happy talk from Quinn. Later in the game, when they feel the pain of our OL and hard-hitting defense, the air will go out. That's the way it usually goes down when the coach has lost the team. They still want to win, but not enough to take the pain the opponent dishes out. They will blink in the 3rd quarter.

Teach me- lmao. I stumbled into this. I know so little about the military, I had no idea that Colonel was right below General. I got really lucky. But she is a powerhouse. This is an incredibly competent skilled person who happens to a beautiful female. Can't figure out why she hasn't dumped me in the last 10 months - lol. But I have to bring my A+ game every time we are together. What she brings to a relationship from her military leadership experience is huge: integrity, honor, trust, compassion, support and ultra-low maintenance. Through my time with her and meeting her military friends, I have a much deeper appreciation and respect for the amazing protection they give to us. I take this one day at a time.

I'll be pinning MarMarsha when I start to screw this up - lol. AND She is a big Drew Brees fan while a budding Saints fan

Well that is nice and all, but what does she think about Marcus Davenport and his development as a dominant force on the defensive line?

just kidding! Congrats man! Very happy for you.

I am superstitious, so I have to continue doing this weekly post after 6 consecutive winning predictions. I know this is our hated rivals who seem to always play us within a field goal. But we are talking about 2 different classes of team at 2 very distinct different places of mental determination. The Falcons have mailed in the season. They are playing not to get injured and I think the coaches are going after the #1 pick for the future replacement to Ryan who seems to have career confidence destruction. Even if they play the Saints close in the 1st half, the talent, character and determination of this team will come threw in the 2nd half and we win by multiple TDs.

Been 8-days at one of the most remote beautiful beaches in the world on a secure military base in Oahu condos. There are some perks to dating a retried Colonel of which I had no idea. But letting this crazy Who Dat loose on secure military bases, getting to park in the General/Colonel parking spots is just simply dangerous. I am having a field day. It's been General Swimmer for the past week in Oahu - lol. I always wanted to do that when I was a 10 year old boy. A couple of Marines saluted me when I got out of the car in the General parking spot, so I saluted them back and thanked them for their service. I guess they think I'm a General so they salute me whenever we pull onto base for the PX. I respect and admire these soldiers who protect us crazy citizens so very much! It's been a very magical season.

I love all you freakin crazy Who Dat Brothers and Sisters. I know you are not supposed to express that emotion on social media, but that's just how I deeply feel this morning sitting on this back balcony overlooking the ocean.

You may as well get me on a recording of my opinion of Swimmer's weekly prognostications:

I'm going with the hot hand!

:gosaints:

I'm expecting the Falcons to come out on fire, buoyed by happy talk from Quinn. Later in the game, when they feel the pain of our OL and hard-hitting defense, the air will go out. That's the way it usually goes down when the coach has lost the team. They still want to win, but not enough to take the pain the opponent dishes out. They will blink in the 3rd quarter.

The first drive, the first after halftime, and the last drive of the game are usually the drives where emotions and adrenaline effect play. The rest of the game its game plan, execution, and momentum.

The falcons are as capable at executing as any team with the talent they have. Momentum often comes funny bounces of the funny shaped ball. Weve been victims of that before. I think if anything, Quinn's gameplanning does them in. But you can bet hes gonna go all in this week.

The first drive, the first after halftime, and the last drive of the game are usually the drives where emotions and adrenaline effect play. The rest of the game its game plan, execution, and momentum.

The falcons are as capable at executing as any team with the talent they have. Momentum often comes funny bounces of the funny shaped ball. Weve been victims of that before. I think if anything, Quinn's gameplanning does them in. But you can bet hes gonna go all in this week.
This may be the reason that a lot of teams like to defer to receive the kickoff in the second half. If they can score on that first possession in the 3rd quarter, it can take a lot of the starch out of a team that may have gained some momentum in the first two quarters.

I just want the Saints to be efficient in the Red Zone and put this game away as soon as possible.

Are you still on Oahu? I was there in February and stayed at the Hale Kua resort.

Whenever in the dome I always prefer we defer. I don't like doing the who chant that gets everyone fired up and then the offense takes the field. I don't want to lose that energy! Gotta use it for the defense.

I might have used up all my reverse jinx energy for the LSU game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom