Breaking New - Saints go 8-1 and Wet on Falcons (1 Viewer)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
I am superstitious, so I have to continue doing this weekly post after 6 consecutive winning predictions. I know this is our hated rivals who seem to always play us within a field goal. But we are talking about 2 different classes of team at 2 very distinct different places of mental determination. The Falcons have mailed in the season. They are playing not to get injured and I think the coaches are going after the #1 pick for the future replacement to Ryan who seems to have career confidence destruction. Even if they play the Saints close in the 1st half, the talent, character and determination of this team will come threw in the 2nd half and we win by multiple TDs.

Been 8-days at one of the most remote beautiful beaches in the world on a secure military base in Oahu condos. There are some perks to dating a retried Colonel of which I had no idea. But letting this crazy Who Dat loose on secure military bases, getting to park in the General/Colonel parking spots is just simply dangerous. I am having a field day. It's been General Swimmer for the past week in Oahu - lol. I always wanted to do that when I was a 10 year old boy. A couple of Marines saluted me when I got out of the car in the General parking spot, so I saluted them back and thanked them for their service. I guess they think I'm a General so they salute me whenever we pull onto base for the PX. I respect and admire these soldiers who protect us crazy citizens so very much! It's been a very magical season.

I love all you freakin crazy Who Dat Brothers and Sisters. I know you are not supposed to express that emotion on social media, but that's just how I deeply feel this morning sitting on this back balcony overlooking the ocean.

Last edited:
You at Bellows, Hickham, or Kaneohe?

EDIT - Or better yet... The Halekoa?

I'm going into this weekend thinking the Falcons may mail it in, but not this week. Their coaching staff need something big and good to happen extremely soon, or they're toast.. and they know it.

The falcons have an upper tier team talent wise. They're dangerous. Yeah if Quinn's job. Was secure, they may start playing for draft position soon. But as it stands, that high pick would go to another coaching regime. So what would be the point? They're going to come out swinging.

As for the vacay with perks and having a happy bounce back 3 months... congrats.

I am superstitious, so I have to continue doing this weekly post after 6 consecutive winning predictions. I know this is our hated rivals who seem to always play us within a field goal. But we are talking about 2 different classes of team at 2 very distinct different places of mental determination. The Falcons have mailed in the season. They are playing not to get injured and I think the coaches are going after the #1 pick for the future replacement to Ryan who seems to have career confidence destruction. Even if they play the Saints close in the 1st half, the talent, character and determination of this team will come threw in the 2nd half and we win by multiple TDs.

Been 8-days at one of the most remote beautiful beaches in the world on a secure military base in Oahu condos. There are some perks to dating a retried Colonel of which I had no idea. But letting this crazy Who Dat loose on secure military bases, getting to park in the General/Colonel parking spots is just simply dangerous. I am having a field day. It's been General Swimmer for the past week in Oahu - lol. I always wanted to do that when I was a 10 year old boy. A couple of Marines saluted me when I got out of the car in the General parking spot, so I saluted them back and thanked them for their service. I guess they think I'm a General so they salute me whenever we pull onto base for the PX. I respect and admire these soldiers who protect us crazy citizens so very much! It's been a very magical season.

I love all you freakin crazy Who Dat Brothers and Sisters. I know you are not supposed to express that emotion on social media, but that's just how I deeply feel this morning sitting on this back balcony overlooking the ocean.
You’re dating a retired colonel? I’m nowhere near retirement age but teach me, oh wise one!

You’re dating a retired colonel? I’m nowhere near retirement age but teach me, oh wise one!

Teach me- lmao. I stumbled into this. I know so little about the military, I had no idea that Colonel was right below General. I got really lucky. But she is a powerhouse. This is an incredibly competent skilled person who happens to a beautiful female. Can't figure out why she hasn't dumped me in the last 10 months - lol. But I have to bring my A+ game every time we are together. What she brings to a relationship from her military leadership experience is huge: integrity, honor, trust, compassion, support and ultra-low maintenance. Through my time with her and meeting her military friends, I have a much deeper appreciation and respect for the amazing protection they give to us. I take this one day at a time.

I'll be pinning MarMarsha when I start to screw this up - lol. AND She is a big Drew Brees fan while a budding Saints fan

lmao! Busted! A little Marsha. I've had a brutal 5-year run in life. These past 3-months have been a magical blessing for me.

My man. I won't ask you to delve into your personal life. But I never would've guessed you've been through a rough patch with how positive you always are.

A lot of us could learn from you. I know I could.

Like some dumbarse falcon player said... "kill them all and sort the bodies later"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom