Breaking News: by Quantum Entanglement and Multiverse, Saints go to 6-1!!! (1 Viewer)

Ok Who Dats. This may seem a little, or a lot weird, As Einstein called this ("Spooky Science", But I had to access the Quantum domain to figure out the winner of this week's Saints-Bears game. How do you think one of the worst pro football betters of all time could nail the Saints 4-times in a row with a backup QB and a lethal schedule. So the truth is out!!!

Slight tangent: didn't Schrödinger prove that just by Looking at a Game, fans affect its outcome!!!!

We do matter!

We do matter!

We do matter!

:hihi:

Geaux Saints!!!

Last edited:
This thread is nothing if not complete with the complete avoidance of “Super String Theory” where Quarks are loaded with little vibrating Calibre-Yau manifold formations which are vibrating and sending out particles to form energy into mass as they pass through the multiverse which is Sean Payton’s Coaching this year! It’s TiME for Mr. Murray to Run Wild as our Defense sacks Chase after a bit of a chase themselves! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX ! Einstein would beat the pants off of Newton and you ALL know it! Cheers and Stay Frosty! Saints beaux 6-1 this W/E! Book it!
Wow, that's a really heavy scene man.
1571551160965.png

Attachments

• 1571551077830.png
    1571551077830.png
    812.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I was lost by the word "quantum" in the thread title.

I’m starting to get nervous. We haven’t gotten a LGD post this week like we had been getting in previous weeks.

I’m starting to get nervous. We haven’t gotten a LGD post this week like we had been getting in previous weeks.
That's got me worried as well. I'm really hoping he didn't skip out on Drago for the hunting camp. That's where all the really deep thinkers go this time of year.

Hey Who Dat Brothers and Sisters!!! There is a negative side to this. This means i cannot step on any crack in any sidewalk for the next freakin week. I'll do my best. Who Dats - What a freakin team and what a treat for us fans! I bow humbly to their greatness and determination.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom