Breaking News: by Quantum Entanglement and Multiverse, Saints go to 6-1!!! (1 Viewer)

You're really jumping the... Bear if I'm being completely honest. All your science is no match for Chicago Defense unless you're summoning black holes on to the field. Their defense is gonna put up a fight.

I completely agree. Unbearable.

Ok Who Dats. This may seem a little, or a lot weird, As Einstein called this ("Spooky Science", But I had to access the Quantum domain to figure out the winner of this week's Saints-Bears game. How do you think one of the worst pro football betters of all time could nail the Saints 4-times in a row with a backup QB and a lethal schedule. So the truth is out!!!

When an NFL team loses one of the top 3 QBs of all time and full use (maybe even lose all use) of the best current running back in the NFL, and throw in the loss of one of the top young CBs in the league, and on top of that has to go play on the road in Soldiers field against a defense accused of being bionic at times, the odds don't look good for the Saints.

But the Runestones, Gris Gris, and Drago's Dave's the Lawn Guy's insights were foretelling a victory. I had to go deeper. So I went to my Quantum Entanglement Reality Projection computer to get the final answer. Of course, that took me to the Multiverse where things started getting weird. Quantum mechanics are pretty weird. This game looks really weird and bizarre, but the Saints win by over a TD.

In the Quantum visualization of the Multiverse, I saw weird things like AK being 12 years old but healthy. Demario Davis looked like Clay Mathews and Coach Payton looked kinda like the Steelers Coach Tomlin. Teddy was bald, Davenport was 11 feet tall and Swimmer is the backup QB. It's all weird, but the Quantum field is as real as us Who Dat fans.

And then there are a handful of other Saints positives, like the best coaching of a future HOF coach, a team of elite athletes throughout the lineup with few weaknesses, a team of destiny that believes the SB is theirs this year, the best young and brutal defense in the league and a team that is playing their hearts out to honor one of the greatest football leaders of all time, Drew Brees. At the end of the day, the Saints appear to be the better team in nearly all important areas including infinite universes

Forget how bizarre a Saints victory in the Quantum Multiverse looks like (hey many of us Who Dats have had a lot of experience viewing games pretty toasted on multiple sources - lol), but the Saints are going 6-1.

Btw: I couldn't resist being the 1st to try and introduce Quantum Mechanics and Multiverse to conversations on Saints Report. The conversations should get quite interesting - lmao.

Who Dat All!

I always tell myself not to read your post right after medicating myself but I always do it. Confusion reigns supreme with me right now. :hihi:

Can you imagine someone finding this site and this is one of the first posts they see. Lol. It would probably be just a bit confusing.
I got a similar reaction in 2008 or 2009 when I started a poll asking if everyone liked Shockey better with long hair or short hair

Well we must live in the practice squad multiverse. If we were in the first string multiverse we would be 6 and 0. There would be 51 SB banners in the dome and Teddy would have a QB rating of 158.3

Thanks for reminding us we are on the wrong side of the multiverse tracks.

You just knew at some point quantum mechanics would enter into it. Sometimes it seems like I'm living in some alternate reality where the Saints win games with hard nosed defense and special teams. We're 5-1 without Drew Brees. Lol, it just doesn't make any sense but I'll ride this wave wherever it takes me.

Swimmer you haven't steered me wrong yet so I'm gonna trust you on this deal. You've gone beyond rock star status. You've reached icon status with 4 straight correct predictions. I'm not sure what comes after icon status but if you make it 5 in a row, you can be whatever you want.

Brilliantly hysterical. Still laughing every time I read this. Thx Drago!

I may be in the minority, but I'm not scared of the Bears. They have a 3-2 record, with 2 of those wins against a 1-5 and 2-4 team. Those two teams also have the 28th and 25th ranked offense, respectively. The only decent team the Bears have beaten is Minnesota, that even though have a decent record, have gone against below average teams.

Don't get me wrong, this will be no cake walk, as we are on the road yet again with Teddy at QB, and probably missing Kamara. I just don't feel as this team will be any more of a challenge than those we have already beaten. Kamara was hobbled and basically a non-factor against the Jags, yet we still won. This will be similar to the last few games I predict, a defensive slugfest, and we seem to be handling these type games very well. While I don't think we will whoop up on the Bears, I think it's very likely we squeak out another hard-earned W.
I agree with you, but without the presence of Kamara they will home in on MT.

We need another legit target than just MT and maybe Cook, who also appears tor be gimpy this week.

TQS and co. need to step up. Good teams are deep.

You just knew at some point quantum mechanics would enter into it. Sometimes it seems like I'm living in some alternate reality where the Saints win games with hard nosed defense and special teams. We're 5-1 without Drew Brees. Lol, it just doesn't make any sense but I'll ride this wave wherever it takes me.

Swimmer you haven't steered me wrong yet so I'm gonna trust you on this deal. You've gone beyond rock star status. You've reached icon status with 4 straight correct predictions. I'm not sure what comes after icon status but if you make it 5 in a row, you can be whatever you want.
What happened to LGD? this could be a bad omen. We haven't heard form the sage of weed whackers, the sultan of horticulture, the guru of lawn care. I'd hate to have a let down & point toward a week where LGD was on a secret mission to save a group of young oriental massage therapists from the grasps of the Triad & didn't have time to bless us with his thoughts on Shakespear, Churchill, or Benjamin Franklin while he pontificates about the Saints stellar defense & puffs a Winston down to the filter. We need LGD to keep the yin & the yang of this streak going.

Last edited:
Ok Who Dats. This may seem a little, or a lot weird, As Einstein called this ("Spooky Science", But I had to access the Quantum domain to figure out the winner of this week's Saints-Bears game. How do you think one of the worst pro football betters of all time could nail the Saints 4-times in a row with a backup QB and a lethal schedule. So the truth is out!!!

When an NFL team loses one of the top 3 QBs of all time and full use (maybe even lose all use) of the best current running back in the NFL, and throw in the loss of one of the top young CBs in the league, and on top of that has to go play on the road in Soldiers field against a defense accused of being bionic at times, the odds don't look good for the Saints.

But the Runestones, Gris Gris, and Drago's Dave's the Lawn Guy's insights were foretelling a victory. I had to go deeper. So I went to my Quantum Entanglement Reality Projection computer to get the final answer. Of course, that took me to the Multiverse where things started getting weird. Quantum mechanics are pretty weird. This game looks really weird and bizarre, but the Saints win by over a TD.

In the Quantum visualization of the Multiverse, I saw weird things like AK being 12 years old but healthy. Demario Davis looked like Clay Mathews and Coach Payton looked kinda like the Steelers Coach Tomlin. Teddy was bald, Davenport was 11 feet tall and Swimmer is the backup QB. It's all weird, but the Quantum field is as real as us Who Dat fans.

And then there are a handful of other Saints positives, like the best coaching of a future HOF coach, a team of elite athletes throughout the lineup with few weaknesses, a team of destiny that believes the SB is theirs this year, the best young and brutal defense in the league and a team that is playing their hearts out to honor one of the greatest football leaders of all time, Drew Brees. At the end of the day, the Saints appear to be the better team in nearly all important areas including infinite universes

Forget how bizarre a Saints victory in the Quantum Multiverse looks like (hey many of us Who Dats have had a lot of experience viewing games pretty toasted on multiple sources - lol), but the Saints are going 6-1.

Btw: I couldn't resist being the 1st to try and introduce Quantum Mechanics and Multiverse to conversations on Saints Report. The conversations should get quite interesting - lmao.

Edit: Kidding and fun aside for a minute, I thought this was one of the mentally toughest teams I've seen in a long time. These Saints, imho, are like the Pats in that they expect to win every game. That's what I was betting on in predicting the wins over Seattle and the Cowgirls, then the other 2. When Brees returns, I think running the table is a real possibility. This team is very special and with a healthy Brees, I think the best team to ever where Black and Gold! But predicting 4 winners in a row, I know the odds of that are very remote. That's why bookies count their money when anybody bets a 4-team parlay. I still think this is a team of destiny. I think Coach Payton has a long memory and still wants revenge from the NFCCG stomping hy the Bears. I just think this is a statement game this team is ready to announce to the entire NFL this weekend, especially the Defense and SPecial Teams. Who Dat!

Who Dat All!

Swimmer: I'm still going with the hot hand... which is YOU, bro.

Concur that the Saints will emerge with the "W," albeit somewhat ugly.

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom