Breaking News: Eagles to actually play Packers (1 Viewer)

Ok I got it. If we then beat Atlanta or Chicago how do we know who we play next?

Well, then the lower seed in the AFC matches up against the higher seed in the NFC. The lower seed in the NFC matches up against the higher seed in the AFC. Then the two winners see who can hold their breath longer and the winners are crowned Superbowl Champions.

Well, then the lower seed in the AFC matches up against the higher seed in the NFC. The lower seed in the NFC matches up against the higher seed in the AFC. Then the two winners see who can hold their breath longer and the winners are crowned Superbowl Champions.

That sounds like you used the formula in his avatar to figure that one out. :scratch:

Thanks everyone and especially saintsfanfl. This thread went in a whole different direction than I intended but I got a lot more out of it than I expected. I needed the laugh :9:

Thanks everyone and especially saintsfanfl. This thread went in a whole different direction than I intended but I got a lot more out of it than I expected. I needed the laugh :9:

No problem. Glad to help. :ezbill: Hope you didn't get in trouble at work or whereever with everyone watching you laughing

We haven't really discussed this eventuality here, but from what I understand, if the Packers lose, we'll play Atlanta instead of Chicago in the second round.
i'm not so much worried about the 2nd round - yet... let's focus on the 1st round

I'm pulling hard for the Packers. If they win and we beat the Seahawks and Bears we are garunteed to be in a dome for the NFC Championship game. Either at the Falcons or in our dome!

I want the Packers to win just so that Packer's fan guy doesn't get all gloomy and sad. Until they play us that is.

Yeah, ESPN is reporting that they're gonna actually play the game, and in a shocking twist, it's not a foregone conclusion that the Packers will win.

We haven't really discussed this eventuality here, but from what I understand, if the Packers lose, we'll play Atlanta instead of Chicago in the second round.

Link: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/nflpreview?gameId=310109021

I think it a bit ironic that you are mocking people assuming the Pack will win then in the next sentence you completely forget we have a game to win this week or we do not advance. :smilielol:

Yeah, ESPN is reporting that they're gonna actually play the game, and in a shocking twist, it's not a foregone conclusion that the Packers will win.

Link: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/nflpreview?gameId=310109021

In related news it was reported that Seattle actually plans on playing against the Saints as well. Who would have figured ?

actually,

LOL...you have the right to your opinion. I'd have to pick the Eagles, but if I'm wrong it won't shock me. It's close IMO.

This is more in response to the "weather in Chicago looks good!" type threads. There was a post in another thread where somebody said they're looking at booking a hotel room in Chicago, with no consideration that we might be going to Atlanta.

i looked at Orbitz for airfare, rental car and hotel accommodations to Atlanta too, 550 per person 2 nights hotel from Omaha so yes i did consider plan B. Just waiting on the outcome Sunday, crossing my fingers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom