Breaking news: Lattimore’s charges dropped. (1 Viewer)

A part of me wonders if this case had anything to do with his lackluster play as of late. It must have been coming to a head in the past month so I know he had to be thinking about it. I'm curious as to how he plays Thursday with this essentially over for him. I hope his mind is free from the stress of it now and he can solely focus on football again.

So did it turn out that the gun wasn't stolen? I was much more worried about him having a stolen weapon than failing to declare it during the stop.

Cop on the scene seemed to feel unthreatened about the failure to declare the weapon and willing to cut him some slack.

Goodell knows we are screwed in this season. He will wait until next season to suspend him for 6 games. SMH.
Unfortunately, I think that's the case. If we win a couple of games in a row he might drop the hammer but this is just wrong.:mad1:

Good for him. So does probation mean a suspension? Also, why is Goodell waiting with Harris?
He’s waiting for us to be in a must win to get into the playoffs. Then he’ll suspend Harris

Lattimore still got screwed. He did NOTHING wrong. Here's the video from the traffic stop.

LINK

Lattimore still got screwed. He did NOTHING wrong. Here's the video from the traffic stop.

LINK
True, but without getting to the politics of urban policing and people of color all I'll say is he shouldn't have been there. A multi-millionaire in a hotbox parked in the hood. He's lucky and I hope he learned his lesson.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom