Breaking News per Sirius: (1 Viewer)

No, you guys are wrong. Changes coming to the draft schedule was annouced but they were deciding whether or not to put the first rd on primetime Sat. night. They finally decided to start the draft late at 3pm instead of 12pm ET like they used to do.

:lol: breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is breaking news. The primetime decision was still up in the air until this weekend. Everybody wants to joke and laugh at somebody, but the joke's on you.

This Sucks!!! I'm gonna miss it now...for 5 years straight I've held a Crawfish Boil at my house and had my closest friends come over, but this year I'm gonna miss it because it's starting at 3pm...I've gotta be at work at 2pm...that stinks man!!! I know I know...whoa is me, but man...I can't miss this draft...It's tradition!!!

Wyzdom360

No, you guys are wrong. Changes coming to the draft schedule was annouced but they were deciding whether or not to put the first rd on primetime Sat. night. They finally decided to start the draft late at 3pm instead of 12pm ET like they used to do.

This is from Oct 07:

The NFL also pushed the draft's start time back three hours, to 3 p.m. ET, and shortened the first day to two rounds instead of three.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/story/2007/10/23/nfl-draft-time-limit.html

Cool. I think I will go to the draft then. Don't have to wake up at some ridiculous hour only to wait in line. I'll bring Saints gear and Tigers gear just in case Dorsey falls to us (which I doubt) and get a sig.

This Sucks!!! I'm gonna miss it now...for 5 years straight I've held a Crawfish Boil at my house and had my closest friends come over, but this year I'm gonna miss it because it's starting at 3pm...I've gotta be at work at 2pm...that stinks man!!! I know I know...whoa is me, but man...I can't miss this draft...It's tradition!!!

Wyzdom360

Just take a sick day. You still have over 45 days to plan your party. Take a personal day for crying out loud.

Just take a sick day. You still have over 45 days to plan your party. Take a personal day for crying out loud.

Put in my PTO (paid time off) day like 2 months ago when my off days were changed to sun, mon :D

Sorry to let you know that this is far from Breaking News. This has been known for weeks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom