Breaking News..... Why We are Going to Beat the Seachikins in their Backyard! (1 Viewer)

I'm definitely reminded a little bit of that 2007 game @ Seattle game on SNF........where we went in 0-4, and most were like "yeahhhh, it's about to be 0-5"......and the team just completely flipped a switch and actually looked somewhat like that 2006 team for the first time all season.

I remember that game. I was there at the Stadium. Reggie Bush running wild and the block punt!

We are going to need one heck of a defensive effort to have a chance. I think the offense is going to struggle, especially considering how loud that stadium is. I'd personally like to see us taking some shots down the field early and often to try and quiet the crowd.

I think you are spot-on. Teddy throws a 45-50 low trajectory long bullet. It does not give the CB time to locate the ball in the air. Gotta feeling Teddy and Ginn are going to have some big bombs

What does Coach Pete have to say? We need a Coach Pete update.

smarty- lmao. We had too much fun with another Coach Pete thread this week so we think it best to leave Coach Pete alone, And I have the right to be a wrong Saints fan - lol.

For those of us who have been around a bit in the Mecom era, we knew those were some terrible teams. We knew that in the pre season, after the 1st game and were planning for the draft by the 4th game. We learned to love those Saints teams and their often horrible play. Yes we drank a lot also -lol. It was ugly, but somehow we established ourselves as one of the best and maybe the most intoxicated fanbase in the league. When the Dome 1st opened, they had a few stands that sold these daquiris in a plastic pink mold of the Dome. You would think they would be weak. Noooo. This is Newalins. They put 151 in them. 2 of them and you were extremely lit. Being Newalins, they never checked ID, so when I was like 12-14, I'd go to a stand and tell them I needed one for my dad. They never checked ID. We needed them, but we loved our teams and that's basis we now have of our fanhood. We may complain a ton about this team, but come game time, we love our teams with all our passion. Who Dat!

Last edited:
I am finally coming out of my shock. Drew Brees does not get hurt and leads us to the Super Bowl when he is 45.. Love that story. Only problem is that it crashed last Sunday :-(

Teddy looked pretty terrible last Sunday. On SR, we are fighting to get Taysom Hill promoted to starter. Peat got hurt. Anzalone likely out for the season. The quickly developing Tre Smith got hurt and I heard rumors that the waterboy got hurt.......

Fun aside, I have this bizarre feeling that our team is going to do what no one thinks is possible, beat the red hot hawks with their red hot All Pro QB in their backyard.

Why? No no I am not in Colorado and I am sober! Sean Payton is going to show why he is clearly the 2nd best head coach in the league. I noticed in watching some film that Teddy throws a long strike just like Brees used to when he was younger: low trajectory, quick downfield strike. SP is going to have Teddy rip the top off the hawks defense multiple times. The team is going to play all out for Drew and the defense, just like last year, will leap a step forward in the 3rd game of the year. Between Dav and Jordan, they will create havoc for Wilson. And then we will pound the ball up their guts. Expect Murray to have a big game. This team is going to show why they belonged in the SB last year.

I think that Brees will miss 8 games. The team will go 5-3 during that stretch, Brees will return healthy and run the table all the way to the SB trophy.

Even if this doesn't play out like this, Drew Brees would want us to support this team just the same as if he were the QB on Sunday. This will be an emotional game for us and we will get some revenge by winning in Seattle.

So let it be written. So let it be done - lol

Other Who Dats, what do you see us doing well on Sunday? Who Dat all!

I love it!

Although I do feel your timetable for Drew is a little off.

If he was to miss 8 games, that would mean hes out 9 weeks.

Drew is a tough son of a gun, I think hes going to find away to be out there at 6 weeks

I love it!

Although I do feel your timetable for Drew is a little off.

If he was to miss 8 games, that would mean hes out 9 weeks.

Drew is a tough son of a gun, I think hes going to find away to be out there at 6 weeks

gotta a feeling you are spot on about Brees

This is the game where we need to bring out some trick/gadget plays:

1. Control the line and run the ball (effectively)
2. Flea flickers
3. End Arounds
4. Fake punt/fgs

Pull everything out and get this win.

In trying times, you're supposed to make a reverse jinx thread.

It's how we beat the Ravens

Seattle barely squeaked by a terrible CIN team and a PIT team that lost Big Ben for the season early in the game. Yeah, they're not red hot.
Cincy's not as terrible as people think this year. That being said, we're absolutely not red hot right now...but, every single year under Pete Carroll we have started off slowly and picked up momentum as the year goes on. We are always better later in the season than earlier in it, without fail. In that regard, the Saints are fortunate to be coming here in week three instead of say, week 10.

I’m thinking this one comes down to how Payton’s newly rolled out offense can handle adversity. Bridgewaters first start - facing Seattle’s 12’th man - gonna be a real big challenge! Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom