breast cancer advice please (1 Viewer)

chemo sucks----there's poison creating pain on and in every inch of my wife's body with the promise it will make things better. All i can do is laugh at this visitor and hope she laughs along. And when she doesn't we sit, hold hands,and wait for the next wave of the storm.

chemo sucks.

[for the record--- the filters changed my true feelings to "really blows"}

Hang in there! I just saw an acquaintance last week that I hadn’t seen in probably 5 years. She was a 10 year breast cancer survivor when she retired 5 years ago, and she looks and feels great!

This too shall pass.

53 weeks---lumpectomy, chemo, radiation, hysterectomy, hormone therapy and countless assistance from every possible organization that deals with this horrific condition----i can tell you all my lovely wife is cancer free.

what a ride--- and i was in the back seat.

53 weeks---lumpectomy, chemo, radiation, hysterectomy, hormone therapy and countless assistance from every possible organization that deals with this horrific condition----i can tell you all my lovely wife is cancer free.

that's AWESOME
good job soupcan dan's wife

Awesome news!

Wow Dan!!! I am so glad to hear this! :very-happy:
And tell Mrs Soup how happy we are for her as well! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom