Breaux AND Moore Return to Practice (1 Viewer)

Good 2 hear Breaux and Moore is back. Will have a nice rotation with Breaux, Moore, B.W. Webb, and Crawley. Crawley is learning and getting better. Also Jonathon Banks was cut by the Bucs. Snatch him up Loomis.

Reading some of these replies, Ellerbe is just a little overrated on this board. What major impact did he have on Sunday? He played most of that game. That record with or without Ellerbe last year was largely coincidence if you look at how the defense actually played. One of those games was a 49 point given up win against the Giants, for example.

He's not Ray Lewis coming back nor are we losing Ray Lewis if he doesn't come back.

He's not Ray Lewis coming back nor are we losing Ray Lewis if he doesn't come back.

In the land of meh LB's, a fair LB is like Ray Lewis. :hihi:

I don't think anyone thinks Ellerbe is that great. though he may be our best. Can't blame people for bring frustrated and saying things a little on the edge of reality.

Fact is, if we cut Ellerbe, it would be very hard to find a replacement as good as him, even with the quad issue. It would take 2-3 weeks for a new guy to settle in and play, and I guess Payton thinks Ellerbe is close to playing.

A normal quad injury is a week or 2 off, he must have torn it pretty badly. Payton resolved to be smarter with soft tissue injuries, so I'm guessing he won't play again this weekend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom