Breaux to IR, Saints claim an ex-failbird CB off waivers... (1 Viewer)

I wish Saints would have claimed KeiVarae Russell back in September. Would have been worth kicking the tires on. Hopefully Aaron Glenn can make some magic happen with Robenson.

Get well soon Delvin, we'll need you need season.

Robenson Therezie has been nursing an ankle injury, per ESPN.com's Vaughn McClure.

Dashon Goldson to Falcons: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction | Bleacher Report

He was cut (along with DE Malliciah Goodman) to make room for TE D.J. Tialavea and linebacker Josh Keyes on the 53-man roster:
"Tialavea was needed with Austin Hooper (knee injury) set to miss Saturday’s game against the Panthers in Charlotte."

5 things to know about the Falcons on Friday | D. Orlando Ledbetter Falcons Blog

At the beginning of 2016, Dan Quinn told the AJC he was hopeful for Therezie to "elevate his game" and contend for a starter spot. At the time Quinn's said his main concern was this:

"The speed is there, but can he get all of the details that go down to playing that position?" Quinn said. "At the safety spot, the communication is big. If he's going to really compete for the free safety spot, his communications had better be on point. Making the calls for the other guys, you are basically the quarterback for the secondary as the free safety."

Atlanta Falcons coach counting on Robenson Therezie 'to elevate his game' in second season

I hope they wash that ATL stench off him first...

firehose.gif

Dang, probably rotator cuff, so he'll bounce back from that.

Man, that is one actual honest description of a players skills/weaknesses by Dan Quinn.

It is very rare to see a coach actually do that.

Although it basically says this guy's just not smart enough right now, it was refreshing to see the honesty.

Breaux was the last one, now all our corners that were on the roster at the end of last season are on IR
That's crazy. If you don't think this affected the team, ask yourself what it would look like if Cooks, Snead, Thomas, and Coleman all went on IR. It's pretty analogous.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I was so pumped about our CBs in the beginning of the season.

A healthy Breaux, Westbank, P.J., Swann? That seemed legit.

Now I don't know if some will ever play football again. Sheesh. :jpshakehead:

>>I hope they wash that ATL stench off him first...>>>

Does not wash off, it has to wear off. With hard work, and wins over his former team.

Aaron Glenn hve done a great job with thos CB. Get A stud CB in FA and Saints on there way next season.
I want to see a dominant defense next season. Atlanta can do it i know Saints can. They went and got a stud SS in Neal and came to LSU and snatched up D. Jones. Atl defense is balling with those two rookies.

Just draft Jabrill Peppers and Rueben Foster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom