Brees' 12th time losing after putting up at least 31 points (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
In 12 seasons plus today's game.

Brady, as a comparison has had it happen to him only 3 times in 16 years.

So it's happened to Brees over 5 times more often than Brady.

Wow, that is some bad defenses the Saints fielded over the years.

And for the record, I counted only 4 such occurrences for Rodgers since 2008 (his first season as a starter), so by this data he gets a little less help from his defense than Brady but still substantially more than Drew.

Last edited:
When we nearly annually field defenses that are questionably sub NFL level, it's time to start being suspicious of coaching. Payton saved his rear last year when his defense turned it around after game 2 and the team ran off 8 wins in a row. If this defense reverts back to the basement of the league, the FO needs to start questioning whether Payton is worth keeping around.

What's even more frustrating is letting go of players on defense and watching them go elsewhere and be successful.

Hi guys! What's going on in this thre ... oh.

images

When we nearly annually field defenses that are questionably sub NFL level, it's time to start being suspicious of coaching. Payton saved his rear last year when his defense turned it around after game 2 and the team ran off 8 wins in a row. If this defense reverts back to the basement of the league, the FO needs to start questioning whether Payton is worth keeping around.

What's even more frustrating is letting go of players on defense and watching them go elsewhere and be successful.

Besides P-Rob and Jenkins who left the defense and did better?

I can't think of any off the top of my head right now, but those are two. I have a feeling there's more though. I'll bet KV will probably do well elsewhere too.

We haven't had many draft picks so I'm sure they're the only two. And if so then it's not like we're losing guys left and right and they play better elsewhere, that's a myth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom