Brees 224 passes without a int. (1 Viewer)

Great, now that you mentioned it you know what will happen.

tumblr_nj6cg4I6Xh1trbh6do1_400.gif

Isn't that a picture of one of the members of this board? Kinda creepy.

He actually started it yesterday afternoon...now it's been talked about and will be blamed if Drew throws a pick, so everything will work out in the end.

It's his profile picture, not like I had to dig real hard to get it. Just go to the top of the page below the image of Gleason and click on members; you can find any member you want there. I feel like he deserves his credit for that gem of a hook line, so that's my way of citing St. PJ.

It's his profile picture, not like I had to dig real hard to get it. Just go to the top of the page below the image of Gleason and click on members; you can find any member you want there. I feel like he deserves his credit for that gem of a hook line, so that's my way of citing St. PJ.

I had no idea that St PJ coined the phrase "Come here, son." My apologies. It's all good.

What jinx? I'd rather a long interception given up instead of holding on to the ball for a sack/fumble in your own territory. The latter is pretty much a guaranteed minimum 3 points for the opposition. Especially disheartening when the team ends up losing by 3 or fewer.

career lowest interception percentage (minimum 160 starts)

1. Brady 1.9
2. McNabb 2.2
3. Brees 2.5
3. Rivers 2.5
5. Montana 2.6
5. McNair 2.6
7. Manning 2.7
7. Roethlisberger 2.7
9. Aikman 3.0
9. Marino 3.0

Rodgers (1.6 %) will lead this list once he qualifies in 3 more seasons, along with Alex Smith currently at 2.3 %.

This sure does make the argument that Drew is a prolific interception thrower look pretty stupid. Pretty sure no one ever called Joe Montana a Favre-level gunslinger, but don't let facts get in the way of a good narrative. It's not like Drew is avoiding INTs by making a bunch of safe throws either :hihi:

Here's to hoping the streak continues, most importantly in the course of a win(s).

Well, Drew lost two fumbles all of last season, and he's already lost one this season, so he could break that record this week, unless I just jinxed him.

Isn't that a picture of one of the members of this board? Kinda creepy.

He actually started it yesterday afternoon...now it's been talked about and will be blamed if Drew throws a pick, so everything will work out in the end.

It's strange creepy.

he played very well last year, and seems to be continuing this year as well.
just too bad he does not have a competent defense to help out

The most amazing thing about this streak is our W/L record during it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom