Brees added to injury report (1 Viewer)

This is a much more encouraging report, looks like Cam and Terron were given veteran's days off yesterday.

Tomorrow's report will still be key to see if Klein, Line, and Bell will go. I think at this point we can safely assume Kiko will be Out.

And why does someone have to be listed on the injury report if their missing practice is NIR - Not Injury Related? I've always thought that was stupid since it's an INJURY report.

Second DNP for Bell is not good. He didn't have a great game against SF (no one did), but he's been solid all year.

I’m betting no Vonn Bell Monday night... I think that would likely see the Saints roll out JT Gray at SS, and Saquan Hampton would be active as a reserve Safety.
CJGJ is a Slot Defender more than a true SS. With the Colts strong OL and run game, not having Bell (and Alonso) and a banged up Klein could prove problematic.

Second DNP for Bell is not good. He didn't have a great game against SF (no one did), but he's been solid all year.
I agree. He's been great stopping the run in the box and even rushing the passer on the blitz. Does anyone know who would play in his place if he's a no go which it looks like he will be? CJGJ is listed 2nd on the depth chart with JT Gray 3rd. With P-Rob out CJGJ has been manning the slot more and more so maybe PJ will go to the slot and CJGJ to SS. Or maybe they play Gray at safety if they think CJGJ is that much better than PJ. God that's a lot of initials and they are all actually what the players use. JT. PJ. I guess CJGJ is the only one who we use as an abbreviation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom